What You Should Know
Graphite is an online tool you can use to track your meals, food intake, and exercise every day, to help hold you accountable for your actions, which is thought to be a major key to weight loss success. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to keep track of all the calories you are putting into your body every day, as well as how many calories you are burning every day, then this tool may be right for you. We will take a look at its features, pricing, and usage to help you decide if you should invest in something like this to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Graphite is an easy to use online tool that will help you track your caloric intake versus output. There are no detailed meal plans generated by this program, but you will be given plenty of information about health and nutrition to build your own. The application is very user friendly, so you do not have to be a computer genius to know and understand how to use it. You will see a graph that will chart your weight, as well as your calories consumed and burned so you have a visual representation of the progress you are making. You can try Graphite for free for a week, but then must choose to either pay $7.95/month to $29.95/month to continue using the program, depending on the plan you choose.
- Graphite helps you track how many calories you are consuming and how many calories you are burning so you can better reach your weight loss goals.
- You do not have to be a computer expert to learn how to use this program.
- Graphite requires you to be honest and hold yourself accountable, which many people may struggle with doing. Daily documentation may be hard for a lot of people.
- Graphite charges a monthly fee to use their service.
- Graphite does not provide users with detailed nutrition plans.
Graphite is an excellent online tool if you use it to its full potential. If you do not record your food intake and exercise for the day, you will not be able to see the benefit of this program, because without constant monitoring and input of this information, the program is essentially useless. This in itself will not promote weight loss. You must be willing to follow a balanced diet and regular exercise program for an extended period of time before you will see pounds come off. For an extra boost, add a clinically proven weight loss supplement, in the form of an appetite suppressant or fat burner to get the best weight loss results within the shortest period of time.