Green Tea 300 Review
What You Should Know
Green Tea 300 is advertised as a two-step weight loss program. It is claimed that it is all-natural and easy to use. Green Tea 300 consists of a transdermal patch that contains only green tea and drink that contain green tea and a few other ingredients.
Green Tea 300 Diet Patches: High-Potency Green Tea. Green Tea Drink: High-Potency Green Tea, Fructose and Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C). Lemon/Raspberry Green Tea Drink: High-Potency Green Tea, Fructose, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Fiber, Sucralose, Malic Acid and Natural Lemon and Raspberry Flavors.
Green Tea 300 contains Green Tea which is believed to be a powerful antioxidant. It is also thought to have many health benefits such as promoting healthy skin.
- Green Tea 300 contains antioxidants.
- This product is claimed to be all-natural.
- Green Tea 300 is relatively inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- There are some user testimonials available.
- Green Tea 300 does not contain Ephedra.
- Green Tea 300 contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as elevated heart rate and insomnia may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Green Tea 300.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- Green tea has not been proven as a successful weight loss component.
- Green Tea 300 doesn’t seem to be available anymore.
- In the early 1990′s, the FDA removed diet patches from the market because they stated that they were ineffective in promoting weight loss.
- Green Tea 300 is more expensive when compared to similar products available on the market.
- Users must wear a patch as well as drink the drinks.
Green Tea 300 doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplements available today. Green Tea 300 may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Those wishing to incorporate green tea into their weight loss program will most likely benefit just as much from drinking regular green tea and regular green tea is also much cheaper than Green Tea 300. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Green Tea 300 is right for them.