Green Tea Plus Review
What You Should Know
Green Tea Plus is said to be enhanced with seventy-two trace minerals. It claims the ability to support the immune system, aid in cardiovascular health, enhance energy and aid in the healthy production of collagen. The trace minerals in Green Tea Plus are said to assist in the healthy function of nerves, bone development, muscles and the production of blood. Users are instructed to add two full droppers of this product in their favorite drink.
Green Tea Leaf Extract, Magic Fruit Extract, USP Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Xylitol, Deglycerized Licorice, Natural Lemon and Blackberry Flavors, Magnesium, Potassium, Boron, Calcium, Selenium, Phosphorus, Chromium, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Strontium, Zinc, Tungaten, Germanium, Lanthanum, Vanadium, Rubidium and Stevia Trace Minerals.
Green Tea Plus includes the ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract which is said to have thermogenic qualities as well as boost energy and work as a powerful antioxidant. The ingredient Magic Fruit Extract, also known as Lo Han Kuo, is simply a natural sugar that does contain any real sugar or calories. The ingredient chromium is said to regulate blood sugar, promote lean muscle growth and aid in weight loss. The ingredient Potassium is said to promote healthy muscle function. The ingredients Calcium and Magnesium are also said to promote healthy muscle function and Calcium is also essential to bone health.
- Green Tea Plus is said to be all-natural.
- This product contains many essential minerals.
- Green Tea Plus contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as elevated heart rate and insomnia may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Green Tea Plus.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- There are no vitamins in Green Tea Plus.
- This product is expensive when compared to drinking traditional green tea.
Green Tea Plus doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplements available today. Green Tea Plus may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Green Tea Plus is right for them.