Green TeaPro Review
What You Should Know
Green TeaPro was once heavily endorsed on the Oprah show, but since it has become almost obsolete. It was marketed as a weight loss product that also possessed antioxidant and energy boosting abilities. Green TeaPro is currently unavailable from online supplement retailers and it is also no longer sold in stores. This product is no longer sold in stores because it was pulled from shelves due to a flaw in its formula.
The only ingredient listed for Green TeaPro is Green Tea Leaf Extract.
Green TeaPro claims to contains Green Tea Leaf Extract which is thought to be a powerful antioxidant. It is also said to improve the skin and increase the metabolism in turn promoting weight loss. Green Tea Leaf Extract may help to balance the levels of good and bad cholesterol in the body. It is also stated that a compound within Green Tea Leaf Extract may be beneficial in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells. Green Tea Leaf Extract may also be beneficial to those with an infection, a compromised immune system, cardiovascular disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Green TeaPro claims to include the ingredient Green Tea which may possess antioxidant qualities as well as other healthy benefits.
- This product is claimed to be all-natural, but there are no ingredients posted to confirm this.
- Green TeaPro contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as elevated heart rate and insomnia may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Green TeaPro.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- Green TeaPro is no longer sold.
- There is no official website for this product.
- The ingredients in Green TeaPro were never disclosed.
- This product was very expensive when it was sold.
- Customers were charged for the “free trial”.
- There are several customers complaints about Green TeaPro.
Green TeaPro doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplements available today. Green TeaPro may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Green TeaPro is right for them.