Greenergy By EnergyFirst Review
What You Should Know
Greenergy was developed by EnergyFirst and is marketed as an “energizing superfood blend”. It contains several essential vitamins and minerals as well as many other natural ingredients. Greenergy is a powder and users are instructed to add one full scoop to one cup of water (or other desired liquid) and blend or stir until it is smooth, then drink.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron, Sodium, Barley Malt Extract, Spirulina Powder, Alfalfa Leaf Extract Powder, Barley Grass Juice Powder, Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Wheat Grass Juice Powder, Acerola Juice Extract, Licorice Root Powder, Milk Thistle Extract, Spirulina Powder, Spinach Powder, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chlorella Powder, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Blue Green Algae, Echinacea Purpurea Flower Extract, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Broccoli Powder, Calcium Phosphate, Inulin, Apple Fiber, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Pectin, Lactobacillus Acidophillus, Bromelain, Papain, Amylase, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly and Eleuthero Root Powder.
Greenergy contains the ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract which is believed to be a powerful antioxidant as well as possess many other health benefits. The ingredient Lactobacillus Acidophilus is thought to be beneficial in promoting healthy digestion as well as a healthy digestive tract. The ingredient Apple Pectin is thought to be beneficial in maintaining digestive health. The ingredient Milk Thistle Extract is believed to alleviate the symptoms of inflammatory liver conditions.
- Greenergy contains several essential vitamins and minerals.
- This product can be added to several different drinks or shakes.
- Greenergy contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as elevated heart rate and insomnia may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications may not be able to use this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions may not be able to take Greenergy.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing may not be able to use this product.
- Greenergy is a bit expensive when compared to similar products.
Greenergy doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight control products available today. Greenergy may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Greenergy is right for them.