Greens First Review
What You Should Know
Consumers everywhere perform research to find out what diet plans will work best for them in order to look and feel better for the Spring and Summer seasons. Greens First Meal offers a 12-week Challenge and gives itself credit for being able to help people lose up to 15 lbs in a 12 week time period. The Weight Loss to Wellness Kit includes a 30-day supply of Greens First, 30-day supply of Greens First Meal, Weight Loss to Wellness Book, and a snap-top shaker cup, and is priced at $107.93.
The challenge consists of using both Greens First and Greens First Meal in combination with proper diet and frequent exercise. Greens First are meal supplements that should be consumed twice a day. To lose weight you would substitute breakfast and either lunch or dinner with these nutritious shakes. If you are using Greens First for wellness and maintenance as opposed to weight loss you should only take one scoop of Greens First when you wake up, and drink one shake a day instead of two. The website stress the importance of drinking 6 oz of water after every Greens First Meal as it activates the natural ingredients and produces the best results.
List of Ingredients
The Greens First Meal Supplement includes the nutritional value of 10 servings of fruits and vegetables, important vitamins, an antioxidant and energy blend of various fruit powders, and only contains 45 calories per serving. Additional ingredients include pro-biotics and enzymes for good digestive health, and natural anti-inflammatory agents.
Greens First’s official website claims the product will support immune function and increase resistance to infection, improve mental perception, strengthen memory, and prevent vision loss and blindness associated with getting older. This dietary supplement also mentioned that it will help remove toxins from the body system, and help you look and feel younger.
- People, doctors included, who have tried Greens First mention that it is the best tasting diet shake they have ever had.
- The beverage provides the nutritional value of 10 servings of fruits and vegetables in one shake, promotes overall healthy eating and frequent exercise, and has a research page to back up the information.
- Anyone interested in purchasing Greens First can try the product for free, and they have the option to contact the owner of the website directly with any questions or concerns.
- There is a disclaimer on the site that mentions the owner’s intent to make a profit from the sale of Greens First, which may lead to questionable credibility of the products ability to work.
- Similar to a majority of dietary supplements, Greens First has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- No satisfaction or money-back guarantee.
Greens First offers a fast and complete nutritional shake optimal for healthy living and lasting weight loss. If consumers follow the weight loss program they have the potential to lose up to 15 lbs, but it is important to understand results vary based on the individual. It is important to always consult a doctor before starting a weight loss program that will change your day to day life.