Greens To Go Review
What You Should Know
It is almost common knowledge that if you want to lose weight you have to eat healthy on a consistent basis. Eating several small meals throughout the day is also important to maintain a high metabolism which helps increase the rate you burn calories. Greens to Go is an instant drink mix containing up to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables in a single serving. It is a quick and easy option for health conscious consumers. The website stresses that your daily intake of fruits and vegetables is a process as simple as a rip, mix, and drink.
Greens to Go prides itself on being made from vegetables and fruits. These drink packets are available in a variety of flavors, and can be purchased in club store locations throughout the United States. The price for 30 quick-drink packets is $28.99. As the website suggests, consuming the beverage is as simple as combining a single packet with 8-16 oz of water, shake, and drink.
List of Ingredients
Each packet contains 32 calories made up of 100% natural and certified organic ingredients including various fruits, vegetables, herbs, extracts, and vitamins. The drink’s formula is high in antioxidants, widely used to maintain health, and phosphatidyl choline and fortified with Oat Beta-Glucan. There are no genetically modified organisms and no added sugar in the beverage.
This nutritional rip, mix, and drink beverage claims itself to be both refreshing and great tasting. It is Vegan-friendly and manufactured in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Pratices (cGMP). The mixable powder responsible for up to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables is also appropriate for the average 12 oz water bottle. People seeking to better their health, increase energy, potentially curb cravings, and lose weight may find Greens to Go a suitable beverage to meet those needs.
- This beverage is affordable, nutritious, and conveniently located at club stores around the country.
- There are a number of sincere testimonials from Green to Go drinkers found on the website. In addition, you have the option to submit personal testimonials to the website.
- Green to Go’s website attempts to educate consumers on the importance of eating well as opposed to solely advertising their products.
- This product charges almost $30 for packets of powder that claim to supplement for 5 servings of fruits and vegetables, but has not been scientifically proven nor evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Customers who have purchased Greens to Go complain the taste is not enjoyable. Without a trial period the consumer does not have the ability to judge if they would like the beverage before purchase.
- The testimonials found on the website are not supported with evidence that the beverages help people lose weight and improve health conditions.
This healthy beverage will allegedly improve your health, but replacing vegetables and fruits with Greens to Go may not be as successful as the real thing. It may serve as a compliment to frequent exercise and eating healthy solid foods as well.