What You Should Know
If you are ready to lose weight and get in shape for the upcoming summer months you have probably begun to research diets. Nature’s Answer Greens Today Powder is a dietary formula intended to help you increase energy, promote overall health, clean out your system, and enhance your immunity.
Greens Today costs $42.95 for an 18 oz one month supply of powder. The product directs you to consume Greens Today one times a day at 17 gram servings on an empty stomach or with a light meal. You can combine powder with 8-12 oz of water, juice, soy, rice or almond milk and blend or shake well.
List of Ingredients
Ingredients include 72 powerful superfoods with all vitamins and minerals. Each 17 gram serving includes 1900 mg Certified Organic Earthrise Spirulin, 2000 mg of Broccoli Powder, 500 mg of Calcium, and 7 grams of Carbohydrates. Antioxidants, digestive enzymes, and plant fibers make up other the other health-promoting ingredients.
People compare and contrast the various dietary supplements, workout routines, and books that will teach them how to eat right and lose weight quickly. Greens Today claims consuming their diet powder on a daily basis will help you lose weight, improve the digestive system, increase energy, and extend life expectancy through improved immunity. The active ingredient, Organic Spirulina, is a dietary supplement which contains a high amount of protein, essential fatty acids, contains various B vitamins, and minerals. The website advertises the powder’s ability to provide the Superfood for Everyday Health.
- Consumption of Greens Today includes 72 powerful Superfoods responsible for promoting good health.
- Priced at $42.95 for a monthly supply equates to only $1.43 a day for essential vitamins and minerals.
- Nature’s Answer, producer of Greens Today, is a company dedicated to total health, and committed to offering the finest quality of nutritional supplements to their consumers.
- There is only one testimonial supporting Greens Today on the Nature’s Answer website, and it is not supported with evidence.
- The official website has not been reviewed by the U.S Food and Drug Administration.
- Claims have been made that research supporting Spirulina’s health and healing properties are frequently overstated.
With so many weight loss programs at your disposal, it is difficult to determine which ones are worth the money. As far as Greens Today is concerned, few testimonials exist, but there are also few criticisms found when researching the dietary supplements credibility. The primary website for Nature’s Answer never really clarifies how their powder works, but if you decide it is a supplement worth testing to see if it works, the good news is that it is not expensive.