What You Should Know
GreenTea500 is just one of the many green tea based weight loss supplements available on the market today. Unlike most of the others which include various other ingredients, this weight loss supplement is nothing but green tea extract. We will take a closer look at this product to determine if and how well it can work to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
GreenTea500 contains 500mg of 100% pure green tea extract in each capsule.
GreenTea500 features nothing but green tea extract. Green tea is known to help boost the metabolism so you can burn more fat, as a result of the natural caffeine and the EGCG. In clinical studies, it was determined a person needs at least 1200mg of green tea per day in order to see weight loss results. Green tea is a good source of antioxidants and has been used in Eastern medicine for thousands of years. Without the dosage instructions, we do not know if a person can get this amount of green tea from the supplement, because it would take at least three per day to get this amount. Taking one before each meal would be considered safe, and would provide enough to give you results. As a general rule, extracts are not as powerful and effective as the natural, whole, product, because the methods of extraction can damage the vital nutrients.
- GreenTea500 contains green tea, known to have various health benefits.
- GreenTea500 has several complaints about it all over the Internet.
- We do not know dosage instructions for this product. If you are taking less than three of these per day, you are not getting enough green tea extract used in the clinical trials to prove that it works for fat loss and increased metabolism.
- There are no diet or nutrition guidelines.
- There are no exercise guidelines or recommendations.
- At this point, we are not sure if the product still exists, due to the lack of an official website for it.
- With the number of green tea products on the market today, there is no effective way to determine which product is better than the other.
GreenTea500 sounds good on the surface, but when you really look at it, it does not really have much to offer. You could get the same, if not better benefits, from brewing and drinking your own green tea with most of your meals, or in place of most of your plain water for the day. For weight loss, you will need a balanced diet, and regular exercise. For even better results, you will need a clinically proven weight loss supplement, either as a fat burner appetite suppressant.