Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract Review
What You Should Know
Companies that design and manufacture weight loss supplement are always on the look-out for that perfect ingredient that will actually deliver results. Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract, also known as 5HTP, seems to be making waves in the weight loss market recently as a popular weight loss supplement ingredient. Many of the weight loss products that contain this extract also claim to help alleviate the symptoms of depression and anxiety. Many new supplements contain Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract, but because it is so new little is known about its potential benefits and dangers.
Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract is said to raise levels of serotonin in the body, thus helping to alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety. It is also claimed that this extract may be able to help suppress the appetite and decrease pain sensations.
- Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract is natural and is derived from a plant.
- This extract may be beneficial in elevating mood.
- Many products that contain Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as insomnia and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications may not be able to take products with this ingredient.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions may not be able to use products with Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing may not be able to use products with this ingredient.
- Since Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract is a relatively new ingredient in weight loss supplement very little scientific research has been done to support its claims.
- This ingredient may cause several negative side effects such as heartburn and nausea.
- There is no proof that this extract has any benefit on weight loss.
- Those who drink alcohol should avoid Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract because harmful side effects can occur.
Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplement ingredients available today. Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract may not be an effective weight loss supplement ingredient because there doesn’t seem to be much research to prove its effectiveness in suppressing the appetite suppressants or burning fat so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that contain proven ingredients with the ability to suppress appetite suppression and burn fat. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using products containing Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract is right for them.