What You Should Know
GrowLean 15 was developed by United Healthcare Labs and like its sister product is claims to possess the ability to help users lose weight as well as have anti-aging capabilities. GrowLean 15, like its predecessor, GrowLean, was designed for those thirty years of age and older seeking weight loss and anti-aging benefits. It is stated that any adult regardless of age or gender can use it for weight loss even though it was designed for those over thirty years of age. It contains the same ingredients as GrowLean as well so it is unclear why United Healthcare Labs is marketing it as a new product. Users are instructed to take three capsules with a full glass of water every night right before they go to sleep and it is stated that users will most likely not see any results for approximately three months.
Anterior Pituitary Peptides, Hypothalamus, L-Glutamine, L-Ornathine, L-Arginine, L-Pyrogiutamate, L-Glycine, L-Lysine, L-Tyrosine, Phytosterol, Soy Phosphatides Complex and Panax Ginseng.
GrowLean 15 contains the ingredient Panax Ginseng is said to alter the flow of blood to the penis and brain, but there is no evidence to support that it is beneficial to weight loss. The ingredient L-Arginine claims the ability to produce nitric oxide, release growth hormone, increase fat metabolism, signal muscle cells and support healthy cholesterol levels in the body. The ingredient L-Glutamine is said to be important in helping with protein metabolism and it may also aid in decreasing certain types of muscle deterioration.
- There are several user testimonials posted on the GrowLean 15 website.
- There is some research provided on the website.
- GrowLean 15 is extremely expensive when compared to similar products.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take GrowLean 15.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- None of the ingredients in GrowLean 15 have been scientifically proven to promote weight loss or possess anti-aging qualities.
- There are no pictures accompanying the user testimonials that are posted on the website.
- The customer service information on the GrowLean 15 website is missing.
GrowLean 15 doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the anti-aging weight loss supplements available today. GrowLean 15 may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using GrowLean 15 is right for them.