What You Should Know
GrowLean, developed by United Healthcare Labs, claims to do more than any other weight loss product; it also claims to possess anti-aging qualities. Though the concept is interesting and would most likely be appealing to some there are no facts to support this. GrowLean was designed for those thirty years of age and older regardless of age and gender, but it is stated that any adult can use this product for weight loss.
Anterior Pituitary Peptides (derived from pork), Hypothalamus, L-Glutamine, L-Ornithine, L-Arginine, L-Pyroglutamate, L-Glycine, L-Lysine, L-Tyrosine, Phytosterol, Soy Phosphatides Complex and Panax Ginseng.
GrowLean contains the ingredient Panax Ginseng which is said to alter the flow of blood to the penis and brain, but it is not generally used to promote weight loss. The ingredient L-Arginine is said to possess many abilities such as produce nitric oxide, increase fat metabolism, support healthy cholesterol levels in the body, release growth hormone and signal muscle cells. Additional studies need to be performed to determine whether or not L-Arginine is actually beneficial to weight loss. The ingredient L-Glutamine is used very often by the digestive tract and the immune system to help maintain normal energy levels. L-Glutamine also may be beneficial in decreasing the deterioration of muscles that can happen when tissues starved for glutamine steal it from muscle cells.
- The website does have clear and concise warnings about the product posted.
- There are a few GrowLean user testimonials posted on the website.
- There is no free trial or sample of GrowLean available.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take GrowLean.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- GrowLean is extremely expensive when compared to similar products on the market.
- This product does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- Non of the ingredients in GrowLean have proven anti-aging capabilities.
GrowLean doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the anti-aging and weight loss supplements available today. GrowLean may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using GrowLean is right for them.