What You Should Know
Growth Hormone Releaser’s were designed for bodybuilders and athletes, but most of the companies making these products claim that anyone seeking weight loss can benefit from taking them as well. Growth Hormone Releaser’s are intended to help the body increase lean muscle mass which in turn burns calories which can lead to weight loss. The Association of Endocrinologists state that these types of products are not any more beneficial than regular diet and exercise and Human Growth Hormone (available by prescription only) is not intended nor is it beneficial as an anti-obesity or anti-aging treatment.
The ingredients in Growth Hormone Releaser’s are not clearly stated, but most of these types of products contain Arginine Pyroglutamate and Lysine Monohydrochloride.
Most Growth Hormone Releaser’s contain the amino acids, Arginine Pyroglutamate and Lysine Monohydrochloride. These two amino acids aid in building and increasing muscle. When a person increases their lean muscle mass they typically burn more calories, but they will also need to develop a healthy diet and a complete strength training, flexibility training and cardiovascular training routine in order to improve their fitness level.
- Some Growth Hormone Releaser’s can be inexpensive.
- There is no evidence to prove that these types of products will promote weight loss.
- Hormone Growth Releaser’s may contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased blood pressure and elevated heart rate may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take these products.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Growth Hormone Releaser’s.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use these products.
- Some Growth Hormone Releaser’s can be very expensive.
- Proper diet and exercise are a natural and effective alternative to Growth Hormone Releaser’s.
- Almost all of these types of products do not contain any fat burners or appetite suppressants.
Growth Hormone Releaser’s don’t really stand out from the rest of the bodybuilding and weight loss supplements available today. Growth Hormone Releaser’s may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in them so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Growth Hormone Releaser’s is right for them.