GTF Chromium Review
What You Should Know
GTF Chromium, also known as Glucose Tolerance Factor Chromium, is a mineral. GTF Chromium has been making a name for itself as a popular ingredient in diet and weight loss supplements as well as many bodybuilding and athletic performance supplements. GTF Chromium also states that it can help to increase energy levels and promote weight loss as well as curb sugar and carbohydrate cravings and suppress the appetite. Several different companies develop and sell GTF Chromium as a single ingredient supplement and many other companies use it as an active ingredient in their products. GTF Chromium is considered an all natural and organic as well as food-based.
GTF Chromium has become a popular single ingredient supplement and well as a popular active ingredient in many supplements and its most popular said ability is the ability to help regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It is also believed to aid in allowing energy to reach the cells by transporting glucose while working with Insulin in the body. It is said that GTF Chromium deficiency may cause high cholesterol, more cravings, weight gain and high blood pressure.
- GTF Chromium may be beneficial in regulating blood sugar levels in the body.
- This mineral also possesses other qualities such as possibly helping to lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Many supplements containing GTF Chromium also contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nervousness and irritability may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications may not be able to take this product or supplements containing it.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions may not be able to take GTF Chromium or supplements containing it.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product or supplements containing it.
- Studies are being conducted to test whether or not too much chromium causes cell damage.
GTF Chromium doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the diet and weight loss, bodybuilding and athletic performance supplement ingredients available today. GTF Chromium may not be an effective weight loss supplement because it is not a proven appetite suppressant or fat burner so those seeking a weight loss supplement or weight loss supplement ingredient with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using GTF Chromium or supplements containing it is right for them.