Guarana Pure Review
What You Should Know
Guarana Pure is a dietary supplement that claims to help customers lose weight, improve mood, and increase overall energy. There are numerous diet pills that utilize the Guarana fruit, but the Guarana Pure website boasts it proved to be the most effective after six months of research were conducted and analyzed. According to the research, Guarana Pure yielded the best results in weight loss, and none of the participants had any side effects. This supplement is popular among Hollywood celebrities, and has been featured in Shape magazine and on Oprah.
If Guarana Pure is a product that interests you; the website offers a trial of the supplement for 14 days for an activation fee of $5.95. At the end of the two-week trial you will be charged $127.86, unless you cancel before then, for the cost of the annual membership. For each 30-day supply of Guarana Pure you will only be charged $12.95 for shipping and handling.
Guarana Pure’s key ingredient is Guarana, an exotic South American fruit known to increase health. Studies have shown Guarana extracts both physical and mental wellness. Studies have shown the Brazilian fruit represses appetite, improves metabolism, and allows for fat to burn at an increased rate.
Guarana Pure is best known for being the ultimate natural aid to suppressing appetite and boosting energy levels. Guarana is rich in vitamins and customer testimonials state it has helped them lose anywhere from 10-60 lbs in just a few months. It was also ranked number one for the highest rated superfood in 2009. Additional benefits come from the antioxidants contained in the fruit which gives it the ability to detoxify and purify your body.
- Guarana Pure is thoroughly tested and extracted before manufacturing.
- Customer and celebrity testimonials can be found on the product’s website that supports how well the product has worked for them.
- The product is all natural and comes absolutely risk-free of physical side effects.
- The product is promoted as costing $5.95, and the website neglects to clearly mention the additional charge of $127.86 to become a member.
- The product does not promise consumer satisfaction nor does it come with a money-back guarantee.
- The website has not been updated since 2009, making testimonials and other claims potentially out of date.
There are a variety of Guarana products made for people of all ages and needs. Despite celebrity and customer testimonials found on the website, you should investigate into up-to-date evidence that Guarana Pure facilitates weight-loss. It may have been ranked number one in 2009, but whether or not it is the best option for 2010 remains to be advertised.