Gut Busters Review
What You Should Know
Gut Busters has contributed to the popular trend of book-based weight loss plans. Gut Busters was written by Joyce L. Vedral, PhD, a nationally-known bodybuilder, and seems to be targeted to adult males seeking to lose belly fat and achieve perfectly toned and tightened abdominals. This book seems to have been written to address just this problem area, but it does offer a little bit of advice on developing a healthy diet and changing ones lifestyle to a healthier one. Vedral states that Gut Busters is a twelve-week program and that it only takes fifteen minutes a day to achieve maximum results.
Gut Busters offers advice and exercises to men on eliminating belly fat and getting a more toned and tightened mid-section. The book does offer a small menu plan and some advice on lifestyle changes.
- Gut Busters seems to target men and offer information especially for them.
- This book does include a small menu plan.
- The exercises needed to help tone the mid-section are included.
- The author of Gut Busters is a nationally acclaimed bodybuilder.
- Users do not need any equipment to perform the exercises.
- The exercises is this book are said to be easy to execute.
- The exercises in Gut Busters are illustrated.
- Gut Busters only focuses on the mid-section and does not offer information on much else.
- This is only a book so there is not one-on-one consultations.
- There is no support offered with the Gut Busters program.
- Users will most likely need to read the entire book before they can begin the program.
- Joyce L. Vedral is not certified as a nutrition expert or a fitness expert.
- The Gut Busters program does not include any fat burning or appetite suppressing supplements.
- Neither the book nor the website have any reviews, before and after photos or user testimonials posted.
- The Gut Busters program is not unique and the concept is very common.
Gut Busters doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the mens weight loss books available today. Gut Busters may not be an effective weight loss program because it mainly focuses on losing belly fat and toning and tightening the abdominal area and pretty much neglects the rest of the body. This book does give a little information on other weight loss topics, but it does not seem to help men develop a complete and effective exercise program. It does lightly discuss eating better, but only offers a small menu plan. Those seeking weight loss should strive to develop a healthy and complete diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Gut Busters book-based weight loss program is right for them.