Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down Review
What You Should Know
With obesity being deemed an epidemic, thousands of people are seeking that perfect weight loss program. Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down, founded by Gwen Shamblin, is a weight loss program that is “faith-based”. This weight loss program focuses on Weigh Down Workshop which is said to help people lose weight and then their faith is said to help them keep it off. Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down does not require members to diet, count calories, exercise or take any supplements.
Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down Weigh Down Workshops teach members to read the bible and use scripture to help them fulfill their needs. Members will attend a series of devotionals, workshops and classes and they will also watch DVD’s, listen to CD’s and read books and the Bible. Members will not be required to buy special foods not will they need to buy special supplements. Members are told that they do not have to exercise either. Members also will have access to counselor’s should they need them to help them strengthen their faith and keep on track with their weight loss.
- There are several online support options.
- Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down may be able to spiritually enrich someone’s life.
- Those who choose to use this program will not be required to purchase any supplements or foods.
- Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down does believe in exercise, but it is not a required part of the program.
- Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down may not be right for those who are not religious.
- The pricing information on this program is difficult to find.
- Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down seems to want to contradict proven medical truths.
- There is no evidence cited to prove this program’s effectiveness.
- There are no proven fat burning or appetite suppressing supplements included in Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down.
- This program is initially very expensive when compared to similar programs.
- Though exercise is discussed it is not encouraged.
Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the spiritually based weight loss programs available today. Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down may not be an ideal weight loss program for those who rather take supplements because there aren’t any proven appetite suppressing or fat burning supplements included in it so those seeking a weight loss program with supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products or programs with supplements that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Gwen Shamblin’s Weigh Down is right for them.