What You Should Know
Gyrotronics was invented by Juliu Horvath and is advertised as a “three-dimensional workout system”. Horvath claims that this machine can provide workouts similar to yoga, gymnastics and swimming and that it is also therapeutic. Gyrotronics is supposed to stimulate all of the muscles in the body and mainly focuses on coordinating, strengthening and adding flexibility to the spinal column. This machine promises to replace gym memberships, yoga and pilates classes and swimming pools because it claims it can deliver the same benefits. Gyrotronics is often advertised on late night infomercials and websites that sell infomercial products.
Gyrotronics promises to offer a complete upper and lower body workout. It comes with a guide that describes the exercises that users are supposed to do and the exercises are supposed to be low impact to that just about anyone can do them. Users can adjust the resistance to their desired level and then adjust from there are they require more resistance. It is not stated how many different exercises can be performed with Gyrotronics, but they do state that this machine is multi-purpose and that there is over twenty different exercises. This machine does not offer a cardiovascular workout though and it also does not comes with any meal plans, supplements recommendations or nutrition advice.
- Gyrotronics may be effective as a yoga and pilates machine.
- Users may gain flexibility and improve their endurance.
- This machine can be used at home.
- Gyrotronics is easy to order online.
- Gyrotronics is a very expensive machine.
- Juliu Horvath’s credentials are not disclosed.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee available for Gyrotronics.
- There is no diet plan included with this machine.
- Cardiovascular exercise is not encouraged with Gyrotronics.
- There are no clinical tests to support the effectiveness of this machine.
- There are no user testimonials posted.
- There are no proven appetite suppressing or fat burning supplements included with Gyrotronics.
Gyrotronics doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the multi-purpose exercise machines available today. Gyrotronics may not be an ideal weight loss option for those who rather take supplements because there aren’t any proven appetite suppressing or fat burning supplements included with it so those seeking a weight loss program with supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products or programs with supplements that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy and complete diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Gyrotronics is right for them.