Hallelujah Acres Review
What You Should Know
Hallelujah Acres is a weight loss program that endeavors to “teach healthy living from a biblical perspective.” This company was founded by Reverend George Malkmus in 1992. It offers a non-denominational Christian approach to dieting and overall health. Unlike most weight reduction programs, the Hallelujah Acres diet practices “God’s ways to natural health and healing.” Essentially this diet plan encourages users to eat healthy and adopt eating habits as discussed in the bible. There are customer testimonials provided on the official website. No free trial samples of supplements are offered.
Some of the main features of the Hallelujah Acres diet are books such as “The Hallelujah Diet and Lifestyle” book and workbook, the Hallelujah Acres University, the Hallelujah Diet and Lifestyle Workshop, the Hallelujah Acres Medical Clinic, Online Forums and a number of recipes offered on the website. The headquarters for this diet program is in Shelby, NC. However, much of the information that goes along with the Hallelujah Acres diet is provided for free on the website. There doesn’t appear to be a particular cost for the Hallelujah Acres program. The Hallelujah Diet book, however, sells via the official website for $14.95. There are also a number of supplements that sell through the website, such as WaterMax ($32.95), Balance 3 ($38), Nutritional Essentials ($36), DHA Supplement ($23.95), Udos Choice Oil Blend ($21.95), Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt ($12.95), Micro-Max ($14.95), Microhydrin ($39.95) and many more. It’s difficult to determine if these products are offered with a money-back guarantee.
The Hallelujah Acres diet plan is basically a certain way of life that’s adopted from the bible. This weight loss system is suitable for women, men and children. Hallelujah Acres involves eating mostly raw foods such as vegetables, water, real juices and whole grains. While much of the information needed to practice a Hallelujah Acres diet plan is offered for free on the official website, there are supplements sold as well, and dieters can sign up for a Hallelujah Diet and Lifestyle Workshop. Exercise is encouraged with the Hallelujah Acres diet program. There doesn’t appear to be any actual clinical data offered on the website to help support this weight loss plan.
- The official Hallelujah Acres website offers a lot of free information, such as cooking recipes.
- There are a number of supplements offered through the website.
- This diet program is suitable for men, women and children.
- Exercise is recommended with the Hallelujah Acres diet plan.
- There do not appear to be any convenient appetite suppressants offered with the Hallelujah Acres diet plan.
- No real clinical research is posted on the official website.
- The Hallelujah Acres diet system would require a rather drastic lifestyle change, which many dieters may not want or be capable of.
- There are no free supplement samples provided through the official website.
- It doesn’t appear that the supplements offered through the Hallelujah Acres website come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Non-Christian dieters may not fid this diet suitable.
While the Hallelujah Acres diet program is refreshing in some ways, this weight loss program will likely not appeal to many individuals simply because it requires a rather drastic change in lifestyle. Like many other diet programs currently available, Hallelujah Acres asks followers to alter everything from their daily physical activity the meals they prepare every day. Many users looking for a diet supplement have already tried similar plans and not achieved desired results. On the bright side, the Hallelujah Acres diet encourages healthy eating and regular exercise. However, it would also be nice to see some real clinical evidence posted on the official website, along with some free supplement samples and money-back guarantees on the products they offer.