Hamcho Slim Review
What You Should Know
Hamcho Slim is a weight loss supplement that promises weight loss, body detoxification and improved skin. It claims that it can help users who are following a diet and exercise program lose 5-25 pounds in a 30 day period. Hamcho Slim is mainly marketed as a detox supplement that can help users lose weight as they detoxify their bodies. It is stated that any adult regardless of age or gender can use this product. It is also stated that while diet and exercise will maximize weight loss it is not required.
Hamcho (saliconia herbacea L), Rumex Cripus (curly dock), Watermelon, Hoelen, Sea Tangle Extract, Crataegi Fructus and Garlic Extract.
Hamcho Slim contains Hamcho which is said to be beneficial in detoxifying the body. The ingredient Rumex Cripus is said to be an effective laxative as well as help to improve the skin and detox the liver. The ingredient Watermelon is said to ward off aging as well as be an effective diuretic. The ingredient Hoelen is said to have a soothing effect on the digestive tract. The ingredient Sea Tangle Extract is said to help purify the blood as well as block triglycerides and improve the skin. The ingredient Crataegi Fructus is said to act as a vasodilator as well as possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and beta-blocking qualities. The ingredient Garlic Extract is said to detoxify the body as well as prevent certain conditions such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, heart disease and high cholesterol. Garlic Extract is also believed to improve the immune system.
- Hamcho Slim is 100% organic.
- This product is moderately priced.
- The ingredients in Hamcho Slim are clearly posted and somewhat explained.
- There are several negative reviews for Hamcho Slim posted online.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Hamcho Slim.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- Hamcho Slim’s formula contains mainly laxatives and diuretics.
- This product does not include any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners.
- There is no research or user testimonials posted for Hamcho Slim.
Hamcho Slim doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the detoxifying weight loss supplements available today. Hamcho Slim may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Hamcho Slim is right for them.