HCG Drops Review
What You Should Know
HCG Drop is a homeopathic approach to weight loss that makes use of the HCG hormone. The HCG hormone is commonly used for fertility, and is not approved by the FDA for weight loss. The idea behind it is a simple drop on the tongue, combined with a very low calorie diet will help you lose up to 30 pounds in 30 days.
List Of Ingredients
HCG Drop contains one active ingredient: the HCG hormone.
HCG Drop is a simple drop you place on your tongue, comprised of the HCG hormone. It can also be found in shakes, and other products. It claims to be scientifically proven to help with weight loss, yet we cannot find any information to support it; and we know it is not FDA approved for weight loss. We believe that because of the suggested very low calorie diet restriction of no more than 500 calories per day is what causes the weight loss and more even fat distribution, claimed to be the drastic weight loss results from the HCG.
- HCG Drop is just a drop you put on your tongue.
- HCG is not approved by the FDA for weight loss.
- HCG is commonly used for fertility and boosting testosterone levels in males.
- HCG may cause side effects including: water retention, headaches, restlessness, tenderness of breast tissue, depression, irritability. There are some rare, but potentially serious side effects including: ovarian hyperstimulation. Symptoms include: abdominal pain and swelling, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, infrequent urination, weight gain, and swelling of the legs and feet.
- This diet makes use of an extremely low calorie diet, of only 500 calories per day. This is starvation and will backfire, slowing the metabolism.
HCG Drop is unhealthy. How a small amount of this hormone combined with a drastically reduced calorie intake will help increase energy levels and boost the metabolism is beyond us. Eating 500 calories a day will certainly help you lose weight, but it will also leave you feeling bad, and will send your body into starvation mode, where the metabolism will slow and hold on to everything you put in it, eventually causing weight gain when you resume eating normal calories. We do not recommend this product, at all. Instead, find a proven weight loss supplement that contains a fat burner or an appetite suppressant, and combine it with a healthy diet and exercise routine, while drinking more water. This will bring you far more success than the HCG Drop will.