HCG Platinum Review
What You Should Know
HCG Platinum is one of the brand name HCG drop products on the market today. Is it any different than other HCG products? Is there any truth to the weight loss claims? This review takes a closer look at these drops to determine if they will actually help with weight loss, or if this is just another scam product designed to cash in on the fact that so many people want to lose weight.
List Of Ingredients
HCG Platinum uses the human chorionic gonadotropin hormone, or HCG as the primary active ingredient.
HCG Platinum is a brand name of the HCG drops that are commonly touted as a weight loss remedy. The concept of placing the drops on your tongue along with a reduced calorie diet is what the product uses to guarantee its weight loss. By faking the body into believing it’s pregnant, it will start burning more energy to prepare itself for the baby’s growth and development. The hormone may cause mood swings and depression. It claims to be scientifically proven to help with weight loss, though the FDA says it is not safe for this purpose. The FDA approves it for use in fertility and boosting testosterone levels in men.
- The drops are easy to administer and store.
- HCG is a hormone released during pregnancy to put fat to use as energy to prepare for the baby’s growth and development.
- HCG has some potentially bad side effects; can cause mood swings and depression.
- HCG drops use a very low calorie diet, at around 500 calories per day, which is not healthy. Restricting the diet that much can lead to a backfire effect where the metabolism slows down to hold on to all the nutrients it gets, and may cause weight gain after the reduced calorie diet is stopped. It can also lead to dizziness, confusion, feeling tired, etc.
- This product comes with no guarantees, so if you spend money on it and it doesn’t work, it’s wasted money..
HCG Platinum and other HCG drops are dangerous. They use a hormone that may disrupt the body, and greatly restrict the calorie intake. This can cause major issues for people, and will not make it easy to lose the weight. Instead of only consuming 25% of the daily recommended calories, we recommend eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, and taking a proven fat burner or appetite suppressant supplement. This is a much healthier and safer approach because there are many supplements out there that are safe for consumption.