Head Start Vitamin Products Review
What You Should Know
The Head Start Vitamin Products company focuses mainly on supplements that re-grow hair, improve hair and improve hair follicle health, but they do market some weight loss supplements such as Chitosan Fat Zapper, Grapefruit 60 Fat Burner and Cell-U-Lite Eliminator Cream. Head Start Vitamin Products claims that all of their products can be used by any adult regardless of age, gender or fitness level.
Head Start Vitamin Products has a supplement calls Cell-U-Lite Eliminator and it is said to work as a vasodilator, eliminate any excess water in the skin, eliminate cellulite and tone and tighten the skin. The product, Grapefruit 60 Fat Burner, is said to help users burn fat and increase their energy levels as well as regulate cholesterol levels. The product, Chitosan Fat Zapper, is said to burn fat and increase energy as well as inhibit the absorption of fat.
- Head Start Vitamin Products does offer a satisfaction guarantee.
- There are user testimonials posted. Some of the products offered by Head Start Vitamin Products contain essential vitamins and minerals.
- Some of the Head Start Vitamin Products products contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as headache and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications may not be able to take some of this company’s products.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions may not be able to take some of the Head Start Vitamin Products, products.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing may not be able to use some of this company’s products.
- None of the Head Start Vitamin Products supplements contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- Those who are allergic to shellfish should not use the Chitosan Fat Zapper.
- Those on medications such as Xanax should not take the Grapefruit 60 Fat Burner.
Head Start Vitamin Products doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss and fitness supplement companies available today. Head Start Vitamin Products supplements may not be effective weight loss supplements because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in them so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using any of the Head Start Vitamin Products supplements is right for them.