What You Should Know
Healingwell is a website dedicated to providing information about many different chronic illnesses, disorders, diseases and conditions. This website will most likely only be useful to those who are suffering from a condition listed on this website. Healingwell claims that they provide updated information, facts and news for the conditions listed on their site so that patients can get the correct and most recent information. This website does offer some information and peer support for those seeking to lose weight, but it is not a weight loss website or program. This website also claims to add new chronic illnesses, disorders, diseases and conditions as often as possible. Those seeking information on the Healingwell website must also obtain a membership.
Healingwell offers information on numerous medical conditions. It lists support groups and organizations that those with certain conditions may benefit from as well as some chat rooms and forums that individuals can turn to for support. The chat rooms and forums are separated by condition so that users can just interact with those who are experiencing the same conditions and symptoms that they are. Healingwell also gives members access to medical journal articles so that they can get accurate and up-to-date information on their specific medical condition(s). This website also has links that members can click on to find wellness books that may be beneficial to their specific condition(s).
- Healingwell provides information on numerous diseases, conditions, disorders and chronic illnesses.
- There are clinical resources posted on the website.
- The Healingwell website does offer advice and interactive options for members to turn to for some support.
- Those seeking information on the Healingwell website must obtain a membership.
- Weight loss and obesity are not the main focus on this website.
- Healingwell does not offer any medical advice to their members.
- This website does not offer any information on potential appetite suppressing and fat burning supplements.
- Healingwell does not seem to offer any information on developing a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Members do not get any in-person advice or support from medical doctors.
Healingwell doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the medical condition information websites available today. Healingwell may not be an ideal option for those seeking weight loss by taking supplements because this website does not contain any information on appetite suppressing, fat burning, energy increasing or any other supplements. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy and complete diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using any of the information on the Healingwell website is right for them.