What You Should Know
HealthArena Carb Block is marketed as a carbohydrate blocking weight loss supplement. It claims to be unique and that its main ingredient Alpha Trim-W is the most powerful carbohydrate blocking ingredient available on the market today. HealthArena Carb Block claims that any adult can take it regardless of age or gender. Users are instructed to take one pill with a full glass of water approximately ten minutes before eating a meal rich in carbohydrates.
Alpha Trim-W, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Magnesium Carbonate (2% RDA), Tocopherol Acetate (dl-alpha), Vitamin E, L-Tyrosine, Zinc Citrate (10% RDA), Cayenne, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour and Gelatin.
HealthArena Carb Block contains Green Tea Leaf Extract which is thought to help boost energy, burn fat and have powerful antioxidant properties. The ingredient Cayenne is thought to possess potent anti-inflammatory properties. The ingredient Alpha Trim-W is said to block the digestion of carbohydrates as well as help a person feel fuller quicker and longer.
- HealthArena Carb Block claims to be all-natural.
- The company that makes this product has been in business for over twenty years.
- The ingredients in HealthArena Carb Block are simple and basic.
- HealthArena Carb Block contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as headache and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take HealthArena Carb Block.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product. The HealthArena Carb Block website does not provide much information on how Alpha Trim-W works.
- The website does not offer any information on possible drug interactions, contraindications or possible side effects. HealthArena
- Carb Block does not seem to encourage a healthy diet or exercise routine.
- This product should not be used by those with an allergy to wheat.
- There is no money back guarantee available.
- There is no research available for the main ingredient, Alpha Trim-W. HealthArena Carb Block does not offer a free trial.
HealthArena Carb Block doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the carbohydrate blocking weight loss supplements available today. HealthArena Carb Block may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using HealthArena Carb Block is right for them.