HealthKeeper Software Review
What You Should Know
HealthKeeper Software is a computer program that individuals can purchase and install on their computer to help them reach their weight loss and fitness goals. This software claims that it can help users keep track of their caloric intake as well as keep track of their physical activity levels. HealthKeeper Software is marketed as a record keeper and claims to help users track everything including any vitamins that they may be taking as part of their weight loss and fitness plan.
HealthKeeper Software has a Food Recorder that users can use to assess their intake of fat, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals and more. The Food Recorder includes information on more than 10,000 different foods. The HealthKeeper Software has an Exercise Recorder that users can use to keep track of their physical activity as well as assess how many calories they burned, how long they exercised for and their heart rate. This element features forty-five different exercises, but users can add more if they need to. The HealthKeeper Software has a Meal Planner that users can use to plan proper meals. This element allows user to calculate the nutritional content in the foods they prepare and lets them know how much salt, sugar, fat, etc. is in each meal. The HealthKeeper Software has a Recipe Recorder that users can use to learn the nutritional value of the foods that they prepare. The HealthKeeper Software has a Progress Checker that users can use to assess their progress.
- HealthKeeper Software can help users track exercises.
- This software seems to be easy to use.
- HealthKeeper Software includes an extensive nutrient database.
- This software may help some people reach their weight loss and fitness goals.
- HealthKeeper Software includes long-term online support from supposed diet experts
- HealthKeeper Software will not specifically help users burn fat or avoid food cravings.
- This software does not offer any information on potential fat burning and appetite suppressing supplements.
- HealthKeeper Software does not offer any information on natural weight loss and health supplements.
- This software does not seem to encourage users to exercise.
- The HealthKeeper Software seems to force users to excessively count their calories.
- This software seems to promote a very restrictive diet.
- There is no information about the computer requirements needed to run the HealthKeeper Software.
- This software claims that it comes with free diet products, but it does not state what these products are.
HealthKeeper Software doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss software available today. HealthKeeper Software may not be an ideal weight loss option for those who seeking information on fat burning or appetite suppressing supplements because this website does not discuss this. This software focuses on strict dieting so those seeking a more lenient weight loss program will most likely not benefit from this software. Those seeking weight loss should aim to develop a healthy and complete diet and exercise program that they can stick with long-term. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using HealthKeeper Software is right for them.