What You Should Know
HealthPointe, located in Zionsville, Indiana, is a healthcare center that provides various types of treatment such as occupational care, family care, immediate care and weight management. Those who are seeking to lose weight may benefit from the Wellness and Weight Management Program. Individuals must become members before they are able to start the program and they must also pay all applicable fees. HealthPointe states that members will need to take some supplements, watch some videotapes and have a pedometer, but they do not state whether these items are included in the initial cost or if the member will need to pay additional fees.
HealthPointe states that members will take an appetite suppressant and a fat burner, but they do not state what they are or whether they are all-natural or not. The website also offers members Patient Education Resources. This resource only seems to be beneficial to those seeking to attend the clinic in Indiana.
- Those who become HealthPointe members have the ability to customize their own diet and weight loss plans.
- Members have the option to use the online fat tracker.
- The HealthPointe website seems to be relatively professional.
- This diet plan comes with cassettes and videos.
- The HealthPointe weight loss program is overseen by a doctor.
- The true concept of HealthPointe is not clearly stated and it seems complex.
- Users may find the registration process inconvenient and frustrating.
- The HealthPointe website offers very little relevant information about how this program actually works.
- This weight loss program does not offer any information on popular natural weight loss and health supplements.
- The HealthPointe program does not offer any information on popular supplements that may be able to burn fat and suppress the appetite.
- This program can be extremely expensive depending on the type of insurance an individual has.
- There is some information on the HealthPointe website that is from some unknown source.
- Those following this program will need to take supplements, but there is no information about these supplements available.
HealthPointe doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the multi-faceted online diet programs available today. HealthPointe may not be an ideal weight loss option for those who seeking information on fat burning or appetite suppressing supplements because this website does not discuss this. This website mainly focuses on traditional weight loss techniques so those seeking a weight loss program that includes supplements will most likely not benefit from this program. Those seeking weight loss should aim to develop a healthy and complete diet and exercise program that they can stick with long-term. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using HealthPointe is right for them.