Hemotropin 2XC Review
What You Should Know
Hemotropin 2XC is a supplement from Nutrabolics. Nutrabolics is a major supplement manufacturer with multiple products designed to increase energy, promote fat loss and promote muscle growth. The product line, including Hemotropin 2XC, is clearly aimed at the bodybuilder, not the average dieter. We were able to find the supplement on the official Nutrabolics website. Customers can choose to order directly from the manufacturer or from a third party company.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin B6
Hemotropin 2XC Proprietary Complex:
Rapid Eye Movement Maximizing Matrix:
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
- Lemon Balm Extract
- Holy Basil Leaf Extract
- Wild Lettuce Leaf Extract
- Jamaica Dogwood Root Extract
Hemotropin 2XC is not your average supplement. We’ve rarely come in contact with many of the ingredients on the product list. What is probably the most interesting complex is the Rapid Eye Movement Maximizing Matrix. When we read through the FAQs we realized the supplement is designed to be taken at night before bed. Growth hormones are released during REM sleep, or Rapid Eye Movement, so the ingredients in this proprietary blend are included to increase the time the user spends in REM so more growth hormone is produced.
The majority of the ingredients in the REM Matrix are added to reduce stress or sedate the user to sleep. Holy Basil Extract is commonly used to relieve stress, but there is a reported connection between the extract and carbohydrate metabolism. Wild Lettuce Leaf and Jamaica Dogwood Root are both sedatives.
- The complete list of ingredients in label form is included on the official website.
- The supplement may improve sleep or make it easier to fall asleep.
- There is no clinical proof any of the ingredients helps boost growth hormone production.
- Several of the ingredients are sedatives, which may interact with prescription sleep medications.
- Before taking Hemotropin 2XC, patients on any prescription medication should talk with their doctor.
We do not believe Hemotropin 2XC is the ideal fat loss supplement for dieters. The product is supposed to increase growth hormone while you are asleep, but there are no reviews, no testimonials and no proof those claims are supported in clinical literature. We found the REM Matrix packed with sedatives that could interfere with prescription medications. While we love the website, we do not love the $100 price tag for a supplement with no clear user or clinical support.