Herbal 2000 Review
What You Should Know
Herbal 2000 is manufactured by the company Nutri-Herb. Nutri-Herb tell us that it is a combination of twelve herbs with DHEA and Chromium Picolinate. They claim on their official website that Herbal 2000 will aid in weight loss, controlling appetite and cravings, maintaining ideal body weight, and promoting a healthy thyroid.
The ingredients in Herbal 2000 consist of: Astragalus, Bee Pollen, Bladderwrack, Chromium Picolinate, DHEA, Ginger Root, Gotu Kola, Green Tea, Guarana, Liquorice, Rehmannia
Reishi Mushroom, Siberian Ginseng, White Willow Bark.
A number of the herbs present in Herbal 2000 are general health tonic herbs that have little or nothing to do with weight loss. For example, Astragulas is frequently used in traditional Chinese medicine due to its health tonic qualities, as well as its antiviral and antibiotic properties. A number of other ingredients, such as liquorice, are known for their soothing effect on the digestive system. Bladderwrack, which can also be found in Herbal 2000, is rich in iodine and the manufacturers of Herbal 2000 claim that it will help with thyroid function and thus increase the metabolic rate of the body. However, anyone who has an overactive thyroid should not use any weight loss supplements which contains iodine. Herbal 2000 contains a large number of stimulants in its ingredients so anyone who decides to give this weight loss product a try would be well advised to decrease their coffee intake while taking this. DHEA, which is present in Herbal 2000, is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland and is said by the manufacturers to have a number of functions including reducing the amount of fat in the body A bottle of one month’s supply of Herbal 2000 can be purchased directly from the website at a price of $24.95. The manufacturers of Herbal 2000 tell us that it should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and an exercise programme. There is also a 100% money-back guarantee.
- There is a very detailed and informative website.
- There is a one hundred percent money back guarantee.
- There is a full list of ingredients available for this product.
- Herbal 2000 should not be taken if you have any kind of blood pressure or heart problems.
- Weight loss products which contain bladderwrack should not be taken if you suffer from an overactive thyroid.
- The ingredients in Herbal 2000 are commonly found in other herbal weight loss programs on the market as well.
- Many herbal ingredients included are good for general health but have no specific weight loss properties, making this more similar to a vitamin than a diet aid.
The manufacturers of Herbal 2000 certainly do a number of things right: there is a very impressive website, with detailed information on each ingredient in Herbal 2000. There is also a 100% money back guarantee. However, at the end of the day there is no evidence that Herbal 2000 is superior to other similar weight loss products available, and we would definitely like to see more about how many of the herbal ingredients used work to help users specifically with weight loss.