What You Should Know
Herbal Phentermine is an oral weight loss supplement that claims to mimic the FDA-approved drug Phentermine. Herbal Phentermine itself does not contain any natural Phentermine — instead, it combines amino acids and herbs to mimic the appetite-suppressing powers of prescription-only Phentermine. Among its many claims, Herbal Phentermine says that it has all of the positives of natural Phentermine without the unwanted side effects. However, we could find no studies backing up its claims. The manufacturers do not specify how much weight loss should be expected, but they claim that the product can speed up metabolism and increase your heart rate.
Herbal Phentermine is available in natural health stores or over the Internet for around $60 per bottle. Unlike prescription Phentermine, you do not need a prescription from a doctor. Herbal Phentermine recommends swallowing a pill before each meal to reap the best benefits. They do not specify if you should exercise or diet while taking this supplement.
Green Tea Extract, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Camellia Sinensis, Bioperine, Piper Nigrum, Biotin.
Herbal Phentermine uses natural herbs in place of synthetic Phentermine, which they claim mimics the effects of Phentermine. The manufacturers place heavy emphasis on Green Tea and Black Pepper extract, which is scientifically shown to help boost energy and temporarily burn additional calories. They also include Biotin, a protein supplement that strengthens nails and hair. Herbal Phentermine claims Biotin speeds up weight loss, although Biotin has no proven scientific connections to weight loss tha we could discover.
Otherwise, the science behind Herbal Phetermine is simply based on using two proven metabolism boosters and a handful of amino acids. Herbal Phentermine’s ingredients are purely thermogenic, which causes the body to speed up its processes. However, these ingredients are typically found in other weight loss supplements for half the price.
- It uses two effective weight loss ingredients, Green Tea and Black Pepper Extract.
- It contains no high dosage of caffeine.
- You do not need a prescription to take this drug.
- Herbal Phentermine is widely available on the Internet or in health food stores.
- Herbal Phentermine is very expensive, costing $60 per bottle.
- This product heavily associates itself with the FDA approve, prescription-only weight loss aid Phentermine, but the two supplements have practically nothing in common.
- They do not specify how much weight loss is expected, and there are no testimonials to reference.
- There do not offer any free samples or money-back guarantees.
- There are no studies backing up Herbal Phentermine’s claims about Biotin.
Herbal Phentermine does not look different from any other typical oral supplement available today. Their two biggest ingredients are Green Tea Extract and Black Pepper Extract, which facilitate weight loss and promote a healthy immune system. This is probably the only highlight of this product, however. The price might be too much for an herbal supplement, and any links that this product has to the actual supplement Phentermine are unclear.