What You Should Know
HGH or Human Growth Hormone is a naturally occurring chemical in our bodies. As we age, the amounts of HGH that occur naturally within our system diminishes. Since HGH gives us energy, as we age and have less present in our bodies, we tend to be sluggish. This supplement is supposed to add the missing HGH back into our systems without the side effects of HGH injections.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin B6, Tribulus, L-Arginine hydrochloride, L-Leucine, L-glutamine, L-Lysine hydrochloride, gama-amino butyric acid, L-isoleucine, L-valine, colostrum, L-ornithine hydrochloride, and L-glycine.
HGH Energizer is human growth hormone in a supplement form for steady release and delivery into the body. It claims to have many different benefits including: younger looking skin/wrinkle reduction, stronger bones, increased energy levels, increased sex drive, increased muscle mass, and even faster recovery times from surgery.
- HGH is naturally occurring within the body.
- The supplement claims to be a useful weight management tool.
- One bottle is $49.95 and lasts 30 days, so this could easily get expensive.
- The main website claims to offer a free lifetime supply, with the purchase of secret packages. We don’t know what those “secret packages” are.
- The free trial bottle requires customers to be on a auto ship program.
- The website was an affiliate site, more concerned about selling the product than informing potential customers about it.
Though there is technically a free trial with a 90 day money back guarantee, we don’t really know how well the company will hold up their end of the bargain. We do know they charge a $10 restocking fee and you don’t get reimbursed for shipping and handling, so the most you’d get back is $39.95, and you have to return the unused product. Some websites say that it takes two to three months before you can see results, so this is a hefty price tag to put on the supplement for it to take that long. We’re guessing that’s why the money back guarantee is also 3 months long. We don’t want to recommend this product because we know there are other supplements on the market that will work better to provide weight loss results, without the expense and hassle of HGH. The website we went to for our product information was clearly an affiliate website, so we believe it is out there to make money rather than to inform people about the product. With the lack of information available on the product itself, we cannot recommend it.