Hip And Thigh Diet Review
What You Should Know
Rosemary Conley’s Hip and Thigh Diet is a diet that claims to help you lose weight in the hip and thigh area, two places we know men and women have trouble with when dieting and exercising. As the owner of a large chain of exercise and fitness clubs in the United Kingdom, many people trust the advice Rosemary Conley provides. While we know it is possible to lose weight by eating a balanced diet and exercising to increase caloric burn and metabolic rate, we also know it is impossible to control where the weight is lost from. Knowing this, we put little faith in the Hip and Thigh Diet.
List of Ingredients
The Hip and Thigh Diet is a book full of recipes and exercises that claim if you follow them you will be able to shed weight off the hips and thighs. Since we know that you cannot spot train to reduce the weight in one particular area of the body, we know this is false. While the diet and exercise advice may be sound because she perpetuates the idea of a balanced diet and good exercise, we can’t verify anything else the diet has to offer.
- The Hip and Thigh Diet talks about the importance of eating a well balanced diet, even including carbohydrates because they can help you feel fuller longer, therefore eating less.
- This diet is based on the idea of spot reduction, which we all know is impossible to do.
- This diet requires people to follow a certain eating pattern and requires exercise to be effective, so a lot of people may have trouble sticking to it.
- There are no customer testimonials to show how well the diet has worked for people who have tried it.
- Since this is a book, many people may read it and put it on a shelf without putting anything into practice.
While Rosemary Conley’s Hip and Thigh Diet sounds wonderful, we cannot recommend it to those who want to lose weight in those areas. If you follow the diet, you will lose weight, yes, but you cannot control where the weight will shed from on your body. We recommend you combine this diet approach with a proven weight loss supplement that contains either a fat burner, an appetite suppressant, or both, for best results. With proper water intake, exercise, and a balanced diet, one will see weight loss without much problem, but long term dedication is key.