What You Should Know
Holista is a US based company that produces natural health care supplements and weight loss supplements. The brain behind Holista is one Dr. Meg Jordan who is, among other things, a Medical Anthropologist, and who has published several books on the subject of health and nutrition. There are two products in Holista’s weight loss range, namely something called the Fat Melt System and then a second product named Tomalin. The main active ingredients in the Fat Melt System are Citrimax Garcinia, and White Kidney Bean Extract. The main active ingredient in Tomalin is Conjugated Linoleic Acid.
The ingredients in the Fat Melt System by Holista consist of: Citrimax Garcinia, White Kidney Bean Extract, Chromium, Damiana, Yerba Mate, and Guarana. The official website for Holista tells us that Tomalin is made up of Conjugated Linoleic Acid.
There is an official website for Holista health and weight loss products. However you cannot order directly from the website and there does not seem to be any kind of money back guarantee. The website tells us that the Fat Melt System can be bought in Bartell Drugs Store locations in Washington State. It seems that this is the only location where you can access this product. The website provides a link with the full address of each Bartell Drug store in Washington State. The ingredients in the Fat Melt System are not revolutionary and are in fact ingredients that you can find in other similar weight loss products on the market. Yerba Mate and Guarana are certainly ingredients that we see in many other diet aid products. The official website for Holista tells us that their second weight loss product, Tomalin, consists of Conjugated Linoleic Acid which inhibits the enzyme lipoprotein lipase, and in turn this will help fat be removed from the body. The website provides a link listing the countries in which Tomalin can be purchased. Unlike the Fat Melt System it can be purchased in certain stores all over the United States and in certain European countries.
- There is an official website for Holista Products.
- Dr. Meg Jordan, the brains behind Holista, is a Medical Anthropologist.
- A comprehensive list of ingredients is available for Holista’s weight loss products.
- The official Holista website does not seem to display the price of the products for sale.
- The Fat Melt weight loss product can only be purchased from drug stores in Washington state.
- Both weight loss products produced by Holista contain ingredients which are commonly found in other weight loss products for sale.
- The difference between the two Holista products and what, specifically, they have been formulated to do is not very clear.
Although Dr. Meg Jordan, the Medical Anthropologist behind Holista, is incredibly well qualified, it is not entirely clear what the Holista weight loss products are intended to do, or how they plan to do it. With so many diet supplement options containing the same ingredients, it’s important for brands like Holista to distinguish themselves by giving the concentration of the different ingredients used or letting potential consumers see the development research that went into their products.