Hollywood 48 Hour Diet Review
What You Should Know
The Hollywood 48 Hour Diet is marketed by the manufacturer as a weight loss system that also helps your body detox in addition to helping you lose weight. The creator of this product is Jamie Kabler who states that he created this product following his own personal weight loss challenges. In fact Jamie Kabler makes the extraordinary claim that using this product can result in up to ten pounds of weight loss in 2 days. The Hollywood 48 Hour Diet is taken in the form of a drink which is made up of a number of fruit juices, as well as vitamins and minerals. The manufacturer’s official website for the Hollywood 48 hour diet does not state which juices or vitamins are contained in the juice products.
List of Ingredients
The Hollywood 48 hour diet consists of taking one bottle of 32 fluid oz of juice over a 48 hour period. One bottle costs $24.95, although the manufacturer’s website from which the product can be ordered does contain some special promotions. The site advises that when taking the Hollywood 48 Hour diet you should refrain from smoking, drinking coffee or eating anything that contains sugar. After the 48 hours are completed if you are not satisfied with the weight loss obtained, the manufacturer’s site advises you to follow the thirty-day weight loss program. The thirty-day programme consists of replacing one meal a day with the Hollywood 48 hour diet drink, preferably the evening meal. The website for this weight loss product contains a number of impressive testimonials from those claiming to have used the product.
- There is an official manufacturer’s website.
- The website for the Hollywood 48 hour diet does give an email address, and telephone number which you can contact for any questions and you can also have access to a counsellor.
- The site does state this product is not suitable for diabetics. Many other weight loss products do not give this warning, even though diabetics should only follow a weight loss program under the supervision of a physician.
- The official website does not list the ingredients.
- The 30 day weight loss plan means that your body is continually being subjected to a heavy detoxification regime
- This program requires a significant lifestyle change, and users may not be comfortable skipping full meals and replacing them with liquids.
- Return policy is unclear.
- Some users report often feeling hungry or fatigued on this program.
- Does not seem to be formulated for long-term weight loss.
Taking this product over a forty eight hour period is probably not going to do you any harm, as long as you follow the given indications and do not consume it if you are diabetic or pregnant. Although the personal testimonials for this product are impressive, there have been no standardized trials of this product that we could find. A list of ingredients in the product would be a welcome addition to the website. We would like to say that this seems to be one of the safer weight loss products on the market, but the lack of a comprehensive ingredients listed on the website prevents us from doing so with confidence.