Hoodia Chews Review
What You Should Know
Hoodia Chews, also known as Hoodia Bites, are lemon-flavored hoodia-infused chewables produced by Innovative Health Products. They are currently sold mainly through Innovative Health Products’ official site. Hoodia-infused products have become the latest trend in dieting, and Hoodia Chews takes a truly different approach to Hoodia supplements. The premise is simple: pop a Hoodia Chew when you feel hungry and the hunger pangs will disappear — at least this is what they claim. Each chew contains over 250mg of Hoodia Gordonii, and dieters won’t need to worry about the calories either, with each piece containing less than 10 calories. Hoodia Chews might be more expensive than other solutions (a one month supply costs $80.00), but some dieters consider this a more enjoyable solution when compared to other Hoodia-based products.
Hoodia Chews contain: Hoodia Gordonii, Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soya Lecithin, Salt, Sucralose.
Hoodia Chews have only one purpose – to eliminate appetite. They claim to accomplish this through the power of Hoodia Gordonii, a plant clinically proven to safely decrease appetite. This is a legitimate claim, backed up by several studies, including several national news sources. According to other studies, however, Hoodia must be taken in dosages over 2250mg per day to be effective — one Hoodia Chew contains 250mg of Hoodia Gordonii. Dieters will have to take nine chews per day to reap the effects, which is over the recommended limit.
The other ingredients contained in Hoodia Chews are mostly additives for added flavor, so dieters should not worry about any major safety concerns. People with soy allergies should stear clear of Hoodia Chews, since they do contain soy additives. There are currently no soy-free chews available at this time.
- Hoodia Chews provide a better alternative to dieters who cannot swallow pills or prefer a different solution.
- Hoodia Chews contain less than 10 calories per piece.
- Hoodia Chews contains no controversial or dangerous ingredients.
- According to some prominent studies, Hoodia Chews do not contain enough Hoodia to successfully eliminate appetite.
- It is not an inexpensive alternative to Hoodia-infused pills.
- They offer only a short money-back guarantee and no free samples.
- They only offer one flavor of candy which may not appeal to everyone.
- Curbing snacking is one thing, but the medical community cautions against skipping meals entirely out of fear that users may not get the necessary nutrition.
The science behind Hoodia Gordonii is solid, but the amount of active Hoodia contained in Hoodia Chews seems to be too little for a noticeable effect. There are a handful of testimonials reporting that it does work, however, so it is still worth considering. Hoodia Chews are not a solid diet plan unlike other supplements, so it might fit best with dieters who need help dealing with cravings during the day. However, it is not a replacement for an actual diet, and should only be taken with a healthy eating schedule and plenty of exercise.