What You Should Know
Hoodia Formula is one of the many diet and weight loss products cashing in on the Hoodia Gordonii craze. This product contains only Hoodia powder. Is it all it’s cracked up to be? We will take a closer look at the product to see if dieters should give it a try.
List Of Ingredients
Hoodia Formula contains: 1000mg of Hoodia Gordonii powder, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, and croscarmellose sodium. The formula does not contain any: sugar, starch, yeast, artificial flavors, artificial colors, or artificial preservatives.
Hoodia Gordonii is a well known and frequently used ingredient in weight loss supplements. Rarely is it ever used alone or in this amount in a single supplement. While it is known the plant helps to suppress the appetite, there are few clinical studies to support it. It works by sending a chemical known as P57 to the brain to signal you are full, leaving you eating less. It is advised to take this supplement twice a day, a half hour before breakfast, and again 30 minutes before dinner for best results. If you are taking prescription medications, speak to a doctor before starting this supplement. Though it is all natural, safe, and has no known side effects, there is always potential for drug interaction.
- Hoodia Gordonii is known to help suppress the appetite.
- The website is designed more like an affiliate to sell the product, than to inform about the product. It contains no information on the manufacturer of the supplement.
- The company claims to be the number one herbal store on the Internet.
- Though they say they offer a 90 day money back guarantee, we couldn’t find the details of said claims. After further investigation on the same website, we discovered the money back guarantee is for 60 days and applies to unopened bottles only, minus the shipping and handling. If you try it and you don’t like it, you’re stuck with it.
- The supplement is expensive at almost $55 per bottle.
While this supplement has a good concentration of Hoodia, and has documentation to support the validity of the South African Hoodia ingredient, we don’t recommend it. The website is too sales like, and contradicts itself with the return policy. We don’t have an actual company name, and their claim of being the number one herbal store on the web is unsubstantiated. Instead, go with a proven fat burner or appetite suppressant you can trust, and combine that with a balanced diet and exercise program.