What You Should Know
Hoodia GP57 is a weight loss product based entirely on the ingredient Hoodia Gordonii. Together with Green Tea Extract, Hoodia Gordonii has become one of the most popular ingredients in weight loss products on the market today. Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus that grows in the Kalahari Desert in South Africa. It is said to have appetite suppressing qualities and it is traditionally used by tribesmen in South Africa to stave off hunger when they leave for long hunting trips.
The main active ingredient in Hoodia GP57 is Hoodia Gordonii.
There is an official website for Hoodia GP57 and the product can be ordered directly from the website. There is also a 100% money back guarantee offered when purchasing Hoodia GP57 from the manufacturer. The cost is $39.99 for one hundred and twenty capsules, and $59.99 for two hundred and forty capsules. The website says that most people can lose one pound every three days with this product and that, in general, due to the appetite suppressing qualities of Hoodia Gordonii which is in Hoodia GP57, most people can reduce their calorie intake by nine hundred calories daily. The manufacturers of Hoodia GP57 tell us on the website that what makes this weight loss product different from others on the market that also contain Hoodia Gordonii is that Hoodia GP57 contains the “exact ratio” of Hoodia Gordonnii that will make it as effective as a an appetite suppressant as possible.
The official website tells us that two capsules of Hoodia GP57contains 1200mg of Hoodia Gordonii. The official website says that you should take one to two capsules before breakfast, as well as one to two capsules before lunch along with twenty four ounces of water.
- There is an official website for Hoodia GP57, and also an email address for questions or concerns regarding the product.
- Hoodia GP57 can be ordered directly from the website.
- There is a 100% money back guarantee.
- There is no clinical evidence offered that Hoodia GP57 will procure weight loss.
- Since it is a relatively new ingredient, the long-term effects of using the popular ingredient Hoodia have yet to be determined.
- There do not seem to have been controlled, standardized trials carried out on Hoodia GP57 that we could find.
- Doctors are weary of appetite suppressants and fear that users who frequently skip meals may not be gettin enough nutrition.
As we have already pointed out, Hoodia Gordonii is an extremely common ingredient in a wide range of weight loss products on the market today. We simply do not have enough evidence to conclude that Hoodia GP57 is superior when it comes to stimulating weight loss compared to other weight loss products which have Hoodia Gordonii as their main active ingredient. We also caution readers to be careful when using appetite suppressants such as Hoodia GP57, and to be aware of their body’s nutrition requirements.