Hoodia Mint Review
What You Should Know
Hoodia Gordonii has gained a lot of popularity over the years. It is essentially a cactus plant extract that comes from the South African desert. It was used for many years by bushmen as an appetite suppressant. Currently Hoodia is found in a number of diet pills and weight loss supplements. Most of these products are available online, and do not require any prescription. This brings us to Hoodia Mint, which is unique in the sense that it can be chewed, swallowed or sucked on. This is an alternative to diet pills that come in the form of capsules and tablets that have to be swallowed with water. A six-week supply of these mints sells for around $70.
- 100% Authentic Hoodia Gordonii Extract
- Xylitol (natural sweetener)
- Mint Flavor
The Hoodia Mint looks like a tablet, and can be used at any time of the day. The primary purpose of this product is to help curb food cravings and suppress hunger. Therefore it is wise to use this supplement in between or before meals. This in turn may help you consume less food. Fewer calories can lead to weight loss. Hoodia Mints do not contain any fat-burners or energy-boosters.
The Hoodia Gordonii Extract used in the Hoodia Mint is stated to be 100 percent pure. However, the actual amount of Hoodia in each tablet is not disclosed. Therefore it is difficult to know how potent this supplement is. We were unable to find an official website for this diet product, and there is no money-back guarantee mentioned with Hoodia Mint. No customer testimonials or feedback was found to support this weight loss formula, either.
- Some people may appreciate that this diet product is a mint.
- The key ingredient in Hoodia Mint is all natural.
- There are no customer testimonials found to support Hoodia Mint.
- The cost of this diet product is very high at $70 for a six-week supply.
- This product lacks proven fat-burners.
- There is no money-back guarantee provided with this supplement.
- There is no proof that Hoodia Mint really aids with weight loss.
- No official website was found.
When it really comes down to it, there are plenty of Hoodia-based products available online and in stores. Paying $70 for Hoodia Mint seems pretty extreme. Especially when some other Hoodia weight loss products are only $20 or $30 per bottle. You need to take into account that no official website was found for this weight loss mint, and there is no money-back guarantee mentioned at all. We do not know how much Hoodia is used in this supplement, and no customer success stories were found to support Hoodia Mint.