What You Should Know
Hoodia Pro contains two of the most commonly used ingredients in weight loss products on the market today, namely, Green Tea Extract and Hoodia Gordonii. It would be surprising if anyone who is interested in the subject of weight loss has not heard of these two substances. Green Tea Extract is, of course, known for its antioxidant qualities and also for its ability to increase the metabolic rate in the body, thus apparently aiding weight loss. Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus that grows in the South African desert and which has been traditionally used by the San Tribesmen for thousands of years to stave off hunger when they go on long hunting trips. That’s about all there is to Hoodia Pro.
The ingredients in Hoodia Pro are Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Extract and Glucomannan.
There is an official website for Hoodia Pro, and the product can be ordered directly online or by telephone. There is also a thirty day full money back guarantee. The manufacturers of this product tell us on the website that Hoodia Pro will help curb and suppress your appetite, as well as ensuring that you have a feeling of fullness and don’t crave snack foods. Glucomannan, which is present in Hoodia Pro, is derived from the Konjac plant, which is a perennial plant unique to Asia and cultivated in Japan. Glucomannan is present in foods such as noodles and tofu. Glucomannan is a soluble fibre, which absorbs water to form a gel like mass and gives a feeling of fullness. The website tells us that you should take two capsules three times per day, and that whilst taking Hoodia Pro, you should drink at least six to eight glasses of water per day. The website does not however tell us what distinguishes Hoodia Pro from all the other weight loss products on the market, which also contain Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Extract and Glucomannan.
- There is a full thirty-day money back guarantee.
- Hoodia Gordonii is known for its appetite suppressing qualities.
- Hoodia Pro can be ordered directly from the official website.
- Hoodia Pro is not the sole product on the market to contain Hoodia Gordonii.
- A number of experts urge caution when buying weight loss products which contain Hoodia Gordonii as they say that there simply is not enough in the world for pure Hoodia to actually be present in every product that claims to contain it.
- Green Tea Extract and Glucomannan are found in a whole host of other weight loss products on the market.
- No details are given regarding where Hoodia Pro sources their Hoodia Gordonii from.
Consumers have such an enormous range of weight loss products to choose from that contain Hoodia Gordonii and Green Tea that manufacturers really do need to convince these consumers that their product is superior in some way. Unfortunately, we have not seen any evidence that convinces us that Hoodia Pro is superior in some way to the other products which contain Hoodia Gordonii available for sale. Top-of-the-line Hoodia Gordonii products give details about where they get their ingredients, and also info on the concentration of Hoodia used.