Hoodia Xtreme Review
What You Should Know
Hoodia Xtreme (also known as XPF) is a weight loss supplement that endeavors to assist with the reduction of unwanted body fat. This diet product is stated to be the “perfect blend of nature, science and experts.” Like many other weight reduction products, Hoodia Xtreme is available without a doctor’s prescription. The primary goal of this weight loss drug is to suppress the user’s appetite in order to reduce calorie intake. Hoodia Xtreme is offered through the official website with a 100 percent money-back guarantee. Hoodia Xtreme is claimed to contain 100% authentic Hoodia Gordonii.
The key active ingredient found in Hoodia Xtreme capsules is “100 percent genuine South African Hoodia Gordonii.” This natural herb comes from a cactus plant found in certain African deserts. As with many other modern diet pills, this ingredient is incorporated to suppress and/or curb the user’s hunger. Hoodia Xtreme is also stated to minimize the user’s interest in food. There doesn’t appear to be any specified eating plan or exercise regimen encouraged with Hoodia Xtreme capsules. There are a few customer testimonials offered for Hoodia Xtreme on the official website. This diet supplement sells for $59.95 conveniently via the website (this is a one-month supply). There do not appear to be free trial samples of Hoodia Xtreme offered on the website at this time.
List of ingredients
Hoodia Gordonii, Citrus Aurantium Extract, Chromium, Calcium pyruvate, Green Tea Extract, Ch de Bugre, Magnolia Bark Extract and Vanadium.
Hoodia Xtreme is a diet pill that endeavors to aid with weight loss by suppressing hunger and sending “full” signals from the stomach to the hypothalamus. This weight reduction supplement is suitable for both men and women. Hoodia Xtreme contains the active ingredient known as South African Hoodia Gordonii (herbal extract from a cactus plant). Like many other dietary supplements, Hoodia Xtreme is directed to be taken twice daily (2 capsules each time) with water. This diet drug sells on the official website for $59.95, but is not recommended for women who are pregnant.
- Hoodia Xtreme can be easily purchased online through the official website.
- The website for Hoodia Xtreme states that this diet pill comes with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- There are some all-natural ingredients found in this supplement.
- There are some customer testimonials offered on the official website.
- There doesn’t appear to be any significant clinical research posted on the website supporting the effectiveness of Hoodia Xtreme.
- Some ingredients found in Hoodia Xtreme may not be suitable for some individuals (allergic reactions may occur).
- There doesn’t appear to be any fat burners in Hoodia Xtreme supplements.
- There are no free trial samples of Hoodia Xtreme offered on the official website.
- No company background information is posted on the official website.
- The source of Hoodia Gordonii used in Hoodia Xtreme is not disclosed.
In the massive market of diet pills, weight loss programs and fat reduction supplements, Hoodia Xtreme does not really stand out amongst the many. On the bright side, this diet product is offered with a 100% money-back guarantee and it does contain some natural ingredients, however, it would be nice to see some real clinical data posted on the official website, along with some information about who manufactures the diet product. Make certain to check with a physician before taking Hoodia Xtreme.