What You Should Know
Hoodiabites are a weight reduction supplement that is suited for both women and men who are trying to lose weight. This diet product is claimed to be the “most affordable, fast acting form of Hoodia available.” Unlike many diet capsules that are taken with water, Hoodiabites are “candy-like chews” that can be eaten alone. Each Hoodiabite contains more than 250mg of Hoodia Gordonii. This diet product is claimed to work within only five minutes after consumption, suppressing the eater’s hunger. Hoodiabites sell via the official website for $80 for a one month supply and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The primary active ingredient offered in Hoodiabites is Hoodia Gordonii, a South African cactus extract that is claimed to suppress the user’s hunger. Hoodia Gordonii contains a compound known as P57. This is a molecule that makes the user feel full. This weight loss supplement is stated to have no side effects. Unfortunately there are no free trial samples of Hoodiabites offered on the official website. The official pitch for Hoodiabites is “kill your appetite in 5 minutes–guaranteed.” There do not appear to be any customer testimonials posted on the official website, however, there are some press releases such as “Hoodia featured in O magazine” and “Hoodia discussed on 60 Minutes.” Hoodiabites are claimed to contain no stimulants. No diet plan or regular exercise regimen are recommended on the official website with Hoodiabites.
List of Ingredients
Not offered on the official website.
Hoodiabites are essentially a weight loss supplement that come in the form of candy chews. This diet product is marketed toward both men and women, and sells via the official website for $80. Hoodiabites endeavor to curb the user’s appetite when a food craving arises, so they consume less food overall. The key component to this product is Hoodia Gordonii (a South African cactus extract). There is some clinical evidence posted on the official website to support Hoodiabites.
- Hoodiabites can be easily and conveniently acquired through the official website.
- There are no stimulants found in Hoodiabites.
- Hoodiabites are geared toward both men and women that desire assistance with weight loss.
- There are no customer testimonials offered on the official website for Hoodiabites.
- A full product ingredient list is absent from the official website.
- Some ingredients found in Hoodiabites may not be suitable for some individuals.
- No free trial samples of Hoodiabites are available through the official website.
- Hoodiabites may prove to be quite expensive for some dieters, since they cost $80 a month.
- Not all users may enjoy the taste of this product.
- Frequent use of appetite suppressants could contribute to eating disorders such as anorexia.
Hoodiabites certainly offer a unique approach to diet supplements. Especially since most weight loss products come in the form of a tablet, capsule or pill. On the bright side, Hoodiabites are offered with a 30-day money-back guarantee. However, it would be nice to see some customer testimonials posted on the official website, along with a full product ingredient list and some free trial samples of Hoodiabites offered to new customers. It’s probably a good idea to do some research and find out what else is actually in Hoodiabites before taking them.