What You Should Know
Also known as Hoodia Bites, Hoodia Chews are chewable Hoodia tablets. Manufactured by Innovative Health Products, the chews are lemon flavored and claim to help suppress the appetite to help a person lose weight or increase weight loss with a regular diet and exercise program. These chews are supposed to be used whenever a hunger feeling comes along. Supposedly, using a chew will make the hunger disappear, thus stopping you from over eating. While we’d love to think this is true, we don’t believe this is the case. This is a different approach than other Hoodia supplements take, but you’ll pay for this approach, because each bottle of chews costs $80.00. This is a month’s supply, so it is much more expensive than other Hoodia products and diet aids in general. If you’re worried about counting calories, each chew has less than 10. There is only 250 mg of Hoodia Gordonii in each chew, and according to other sources, 1200 mg at one time is a good dose to be effective, so you may have to use a lot of chews at once to be effective.
List of Ingredients
Hoodia Gordonii, Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soya Lecithin, Salt, Sucralose.
To be effective enough to produce results, it is recommended to take 2250 mg per day. Since each chew only contains 250 mg, a person would have to take 9 chews each day and this is more than the recommended amount. Hoodia Gordonii is a natural, clinically proven appetite suppressant from a plant that grows natively in South Africa. There are many products out there that do not actually use real Hoodia, and this is one we cannot verify.
- The ingredients are safe.
- The chews are an excellent alternative for those who cannot swallow pills because Hoodia is difficult to find in liquid form.
- Hoodia Chews are only available in lemon flavor, which not all people will enjoy.
- Using too many of the Hoodia Chews could cause people to skip meals which will ultimately lead to missed valuable nutrients.
- No free samples of the product are offered, and though there is a money back guarantee, it is short.
- The amount of Hoodia in each chew is not enough to be effective compared to other supplements.
- It is an expensive way to get the benefits of Hoodia Gordonii.
Hoodia Chews are a valid way to curb snacking and cravings to succeed with weight loss. However, since they are not strong enough to provide real results, we recommend using another Hoodia supplement alongside a balanced diet and exercise plan for best results.