What You Should Know
HoodiaLean is an “all-natural formula” supplement that is manufactured by Phytobase. Similar to many other diet products, HoodiaLean comes in capsule-form. Not only does this weight reduction product aim to suppress the user’s appetite, but it’s also claimed to increase energy, block sugar cravings and balance blood sugar levels. HoodiaLean sells on the official website for $39.95 for 90 capsules. It is directed to be taken once or twice daily with a full glass of water, 2 capsules each time, but always at least 30 minutes before eating.
There are six primary ingredients incorporated into HoodiaLean supplements. These are Hoodia Gordonii (extract from a South African cactus plant that suppresses appetite), Caralluma Fimbriata (curbs hunger and cravings), Cha de Bugre (helps with weight loss and proper circulation), Cocoa Almond Blend (increases energy and improves mood), Gymnema Sylvestre (balances blood sugar and controls cravings) and Cayenne Pepper Extract (helps burn away fat). Free trial samples of HoodiaLean are not offered via the official website, nor are there any success stories or before/after photos from those who’ve tried HoodiaLean. Diet changes and/or fitness regimens are not discussed on the website. Women who are pregnant or nursing must consult their doctor prior to taking HoodiaLean. A satisfaction guarantee is not offered with this weight loss supplement.
List of Ingredients
Magnesium Stearate, Vegeatable Gelatin, Hoodia Gordonii, Caralluma Fimbriata, Cha de Bugre, Cocoa Almond Blend, Gymnema Sylvestre and Cayenne Pepper Extract.
HoodiaLean is a dietary supplement suitable for both women and men who desire weight loss assistance. This diet product contains active ingredients such as Hoodia Gordonii (extract from a South African cactus plant that suppresses appetite), Caralluma Fimbriata, Cha de Bugre, Cocoa Almond Blend, Gymnema Sylvestre and Cayenne Pepper Extract. HoodiaLean endeavors to suppress the user’s appetite, increase energy levels, block sugar cravings and balance blood sugar levels. No clinical research is offered to support the claimed effectiveness of HoodiaLean capsules.
- HoodiaLean capsules are stated to be “all-natural.”
- A functional official website is provided and offers HoodiaLean supplements online.
- A full list of ingredients is provided for HoodiaLean on the website.
- HoodiaLean capsules may increase energy and balance blood sugar.
- There isn’t any clinical data posted to help support HoodiaLean.
- This diet product doesn’t come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing must consult a doctor before taking HoodiaLean capsules.
- Some users could have an allergic reaction to ingredients found in HoodiaLean supplements.
- No success stories or before/after photos are presented on the official website.
In some ways, HoodiaLean capsules are presented in a unique manner. For instance, this diet drug is stated to be “all-natural” and aims to assist with sugar cravings. Then again, it would be nice to actually see some clinical findings posted on the official website, along with a few success stories pertaining to HoodiaLean capsules. In the end, it may be wise to do some shopping around before merely selecting HoodiaLean, especially since this diet product is not available with a money-back guarantee.