What You Should Know
HoodiaP57 is a diet supplement that’s suitable for both women and men. This weight reduction product is stated to have “20X the strength of real Hoodia.” HoodiaP57 is manufactured by Good Health and sells via the official website for $49.99 for a one month supply. Similar to many diet drugs, HoodiaP57 comes in the form of a capsule and is directed to be taken daily with water. Essentially this diet product endeavors to suppress the user’s appetite. A healthy diet and regular exercise are not mentioned on the official website. There are no free trial samples of HoodiaP57 available through the website at this time.
The primary active component incorporated into HoodiaP57 is a cactus extract known as Hoodia Gordonii that comes from South Africa. This ingredient contains a P57 molecule that’s claimed to make the user feel full by sending a signal from the stomach to the brain. Unlike many other diet drugs that contain Hoodia Gordonii, each box of HoodiaP57 contains a certificate that states “this product contains 100 percent certified organic South African Hoodia.” There are customer testimonials and before/after photos posted on the official website. HoodiaP57 is sold with a 60-day money-back guarantee. There doesn’t appear to be any company background information offered on the official website.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
HoodiaP57 is basically a weight reduction pill that’s suitable for men and women who desire to lose excess body weight. This supplement aims to curb cravings or suppress appetite throughout the day, which may lead to fewer calories consumed. The notable ingredient found in HoodiaP57 is organic South African Hoodia Gordonii (suppresses the user’s hunger). HoodiaP57 sells for $49.99 on the official website and is directed to be taken daily with water. There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical evidence posted on the official website to support HoodiaP57′s diet claims.
- HoodiaP57 can be easily and conveniently purchased via the official website.
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee posted on the website.
- There are some customer testimonials and before/after photos provided on the website.
- There are no free trial samples of HoodiaP57 available at this time.
- Some ingredients found in HoodiaP57 may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There is no exercise regimen or healthy diet encouraged on the HoodiaP57 website.
- A full product ingredient list is absent from the official website.
- HoodiaP57 costs $49.99 for a 1-month supply, which may be a tad pricey for some individuals.
- There is no substantial clinical proof offered on the website to support the claimed effectiveness of HoodiaP57 diet pills.
HoodiaP57 is pitched in a similar fashion to many other weight loss supplements. On the bright side, there are some before/after photos on the official website, along with a money-back guarantee. However, it would be nice to see some actual clinical data offered on the website, in addition to some free trial samples and a full product ingredient list so that dieters could see right off the bat if they’re allergic to other ingredients found in HoodiaP57 diet capsules.