What You Should Know
HoodiaXtra is a diet product that comes in three different forms. These are HoodiaXtra-1000 (list price is $49.99), HoodiaXtra 24 (list price is $59.99) and HoodiaXtra Spray (list price is $49.99). These supplements aim to suppress the user’s appetite and assist with weight reduction. HoodiaXtra-1000 is the “most powerful Hoodia tablet” currently offered through this company. It’s stated to contain 1000mg of Hoodia Gordonii per serving. Unlike most Hoodia products, the HoodiaXtra Spray is directed to be sprayed on the tongue twice each day, rather than swallowed in a capsule, tablet or caplet form.
The main ingredient incorporated into all of the HoodiaXtra supplements is 100% Hoodia Gordonii, which suppresses the appetite. This substance comes from a South African cactus plant and is supposed to have no known side effects. Hoodia Gordonii additionally contains an active component (molecule) called P-57. Ideally this molecule will send a signal to the user’s hypothalamus and alert the brain that the user is full. Basically HoodiaXtra products are directed to be taken daily in order to curb hunger cravings and result in a lower calorie intake diet. There is not a 100% money-back guarantee posted on the official website. No orders can be shipped to individuals located in North Carolina.
List of Ingredients
For HoodiaXtra 24: Hoodia Gordonii, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid and Sodium.
HoodiaXtra is a dietary supplement that endeavors to aid in the weight loss process. This supplement is marketed toward women and men alike. The major active component found in HoodiaXtra products is Hoodia Gordonii (suppresses the user’s appetite). No customer testimonials for HoodiaXtra are presented on the official website, nor is substantial clinical research given supporting HoodiaXtra supplements. HoodiaXtra is not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing. In fact, users must be at least 18 to take HoodiaXtra. There are no free trial samples of HoodiaXtra offered through the official website at this time.
- All HoodiaXtra products are available through the website.
- There are no side effects with HoodiaXtra products.
- HoodiaXtra products come in several different forms.
- Clinical data is absent from the official website.
- There are no before and after photos offered on the website for HoodiaXtra weight loss supplements.
- You must be at least 18 to take HoodiaXtra.
- There aren’t any free samples of HoodiaXtra supplements provided through the website.
- Some individuals may have an allergic reaction to some components found in HoodiaXtra.
- There is a product warning posted on the website for women who’re pregnant or nursing.
- HoodiaXtra products cannot be shipped to North Carolina.
Although Hoodia Gordonii is a fairly mainstream active ingredient found in the weight loss market these days, this doesn’t mean that all Hoodia-based supplements are safe and effective. In regards to HoodiaXtra products, it would be nice to see some testimonials and/or before and after photos posted on the official website to support these diet drugs. Furthermore, the notion that HoodiaXtra supplements are not suitable for women who’re pregnant/nursing and do not come with a satisfaction guarantee may deter some dieters.