What You Should Know
HoodiElite is marketed on the official American Lifestyle website as a “revolutionary super easy diet.” This weight loss supplement comes in the form of a tablet and offers 800mg of Hoodia Gordonii per serving. Unfortunately the cost of HoodiElite is not revealed since this diet drug has been discontinued. A supplement called “Hoodia Balance” is noted as the new replacement for HoodiElite. This product was not sold in stores and is stated to contain no stimulants. Along the lines of many diet pills, HoodiElite aims to suppress appetite and result in the loss of unwanted fat.
Pure South African Hoodia Gordonii cactus extract is the primary ingredient found in HoodiElite tablets. Not only is this component all natural, but it’s stated to be free from any side effects. Hoodia Gordonii contains an active molecule known as P57, which assists with appetite suppression by alerting the user’s brain that the stomach is already full. A specific pitch involved with the HoodiElite product is the potency of Hoodia it offers. As opposed to some diet supplements, HoodiElite tablets are supposed to curb cravings all day. This product is directed to be taken twice daily and before meals, along with a glass of water each time. HoodiElite may additionally improve the user’s mood and increase energy.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
HoodiElite is one of many diet drugs containing the active ingredient Hoodia Gordonii. This dietary supplement aims to suppress hunger cravings and result in fewer calories consumed. Unfortunately no customer testimonials are presented on the official website for HoodiElite, nor is there any clinical data offered on this diet product specifically (there is information on Hoodia Gordonii itself). Obviously no free trial samples of HoodiElite are available through the website, since this diet drug is no longer available (discontinued). HoodiElite is supposed to be taken daily, but regular exercise and a particular diet that could optimize weight loss are not offered.
- HoodiElite was offered in a simple and convenient tablet form.
- This product originally aimed to curb appetite throughout the day.
- There are no known side effects for Hoodia Gordonii.
- Men and women could both take advantage of this supplement.
- The official website offers little information on HoodiElite tablets specifically.
- This product is not recommended for individuals under the age of 18.
- HoodiElite has officially been discontinued.
- There is no price specified on the official website for HoodiElite.
- Success stories are not provided on the website to help support the effectiveness of HoodiElite tablets.
- A full list of ingredients is not offered.
In the end, HoodiElite does not exactly come across as a convincing weight loss supplement. Especially since this diet product is no longer manufactured or available. Clearly it’s wise to seek out alternative weight reduction supplements. Fortunately if you desire one containing Hoodia Gordonii, there are numerous options at your fingertips. You may still be able to find HoodiElite for sale online, but we always caution against buying discontinued products.