Horizon Fitness Elliptical Trainer Review
What You Should Know
There are several different Horizon Fitness Elliptical Trainers available from the company today. We will take a look at the various models on the market to help you make a comparison to decide which, if any, of the elliptical machines they offer is suitable for your home gym.
List of Ingredients
There are nine different Horizon Fitness Elliptical Trainer machines currently available. The machines are: Horizon CE5.2 Elliptical, Horizon CE9.2 Elliptical, Horizon EX57 Elliptical, Horizon EX58 Elliptical, Horizon EX59 Elliptical, Horizon EX68 Elliptical, Horizon EX69 Elliptical, Horizon EX78 Elliptical, and Horizon EX79 Elliptical. The Horizon Fitness EX58, EX-68, EX-78, CE5.1, and GS1050E feature the new SIXstar Certified elliptical frame. The SIXStar certification is to show that the machine provide smooth, natural movements when compared to machines without the certification. The pricing information was only available for three of the elliptical machines from the Horizon website. The EX57 was $499.99. The EX59 was $599.99, and the EX69 was $799.99 at the time of this review. Depending on which model you choose, you are going to get a number of pre-programmed workouts, at least a year’s warranty, speakers for your MP3 player, and construction which leads to more natural movements, making the workout easier on the joints.
- Horizon Fitness Elliptical Trainers come in a variety of prices so you can choose the one that is best for your budget.
- There are several different places online and off you can buy these machines, including the Horizon Fitness website.
- A Horizon Fitness Elliptical Trainer is a pricey investment for some.
- These machines are not portable and are not made with a space saving design.
- These machines may or may not come with a money back guarantee, depending on the merchant you use to buy them.
- We were confused as to why Horizon Fitness mentions machines no longer included in their product line up when discussing the SIXStar certification.
A Horizon Fitness Elliptical Trainer may be a good investment, but simply owning a piece of home gym equipment will not guarantee weight loss. You must regularly use the elliptical if you want to see results, but even using it will not promise results. You must also follow a healthy, balanced, reduced calorie diet, eating fewer calories than you are burning over the course of the day to see healthy weight loss that will stay off over the long term. If you want to increase your weight loss efforts as compared to dieting and exercise alone, then you may want to add a clinically proven appetite suppressant or fat burner to your daily routine, taken as directed.