Hormel ProPass Protein Powder Review
What You Should Know
One popular aspect of diet and nutritional products is protein. Protein shakes, protein bars, and various other protein supplements are available online and in stores. Since protein is a building block for muscle, and helps repair the body, it is crucial for daily nourishment. Protein also suppresses hunger, which can help you eat less food, and lose weight. Hormel ProPass Protein Powder is one way to get some additional protein in your diet. A 7.5-ounce can (four-pack) sells for $55.99 through Walgreens.
- Histidine – Essential Amino Acids 1.4g
- Lysine – Essential Amino Acids 7g
- Threonine – Essential Amino Acids 5.4g
- Isoleucine – Essential Amino Acids 4.9g
- Methionine – Essential Amino Acids 1.5g
- Tryptophan – Essential Amino Acids 1.2g
- Leucine – Essential Amino Acids 8.4g
- Phenylalanine – Essential Amino Acids 2.5g
- Valine – Essential Amino Acids 4.5g
- Alanine – Non-Essential Amino Acids 3.9g
- Cystine – Non-Essential Amino Acids 1.6g
- Proline – Non-Essential Amino Acids 4.8g
- Arginine – Non-Essential Amino Acids 2g
- Glutamic Acid – Non-Essential Amino Acids 13.4g
- Serine – Non-Essential Amino Acids 4g
- Aspartic Acid – Non-Essential Amino Acids 8.4g
- Glycine – Non-Essential Amino Acids 1.4g
- Tyrosine – Non-Essential Amino Acids 2.3g
- Calories from Fat – 5 calories
- Calcium 40mg
- Calories 30 calories
- Protein 6g
- Total Carbohydrate 1g
- Potassium 45mg
- Sodium 15mg
- Cholesterol 15mg
One scoop of Hormel ProPass Protein Powder is a serving (26 servings per container). This powder can be added to any food or beverage, which is what makes it unique. While most protein powder supplements are combined with water or milk, this product can be used more freely. It provides six grams of protein per serving to help suppress hunger, and provide nourishment.
Since this powder is flavorless, it can be added to foods like gravy, cereal, vegetables, sauces, and mashed potatoes, but without altering the taste. It can also be added to a smoothie, glass of milk, or other beverage. Hormel ProPass Protein Powder offers a number of essential amino acids as well.
- Each serving only has 30 calories.
- This powder is versatile, and can be added to foods without changing the flavor.
- Essential amino acids are found in Hormel ProPass Protein Powder.
- This powder does not offer as much protein as other supplements.
- Those who are allergic to milk or soy cannot use this product.
- A diet pill is certainly more convenient for weight loss.
- Some people may prefer a chocolate or vanilla protein powder for shakes.
First off, Hormel ProPass Protein Powder is a unique supplement that some people will appreciate. After all, this product does allow you to add protein to your food, but without changing the taste. Then again, there is not near as much protein in this product as there is in other protein supplements. Also, this powder is not the best choice if your primary goal is fat loss.