Hormone Diet Review
What You Should Know
The Hormone Diet is a book written by Natasha Turner. She says that the key to living longer, feeling better, and looking great in the process, is making sure your hormones are properly balanced. When the body’s hormones are not balanced, this is when our health begins to decline, causing visible signs of aging, and a plethora of disease. If you believe hormonal imbalances could be the cause of your weight gain and bad health, this book may be what you are looking for.
List of Ingredients
The Hormone Diet provides a plan for weight loss, while also providing advice on how to go about a detoxification that will help the body in terms of inflammation. The diet will not only help you lose weight, but will help balance the hormones in your body so you can regain your energy levels, and restore your youth. We do not see much of what the diet entails, but we know there is advice on how to keep your skin looking good, and how to ensure you get enough sleep to allow your body to heal and restore itself. For those who are interested, the plan is available for both men and women as hormones and their balances are different between the sexes, and there is also an accelerated version of the program available in the Supercharged Hormone Diet book. It looks as though the program works by doing a three phase system, where each phase lasts two weeks, for a total of 6 weeks on the program. Look to cut out all processed and unnatural foods from your diet during this time, and the detox phase to be highly restrictive.
- The Hormone Diet is supported by medical professionals.
- This book addresses more than diet, helping you learn how to reduce stress and ensure you are getting enough sleep.
- The Hormone Diet does not give too many details of how the diet works, unless you buy the book.
- The book addresses men, but seems to be targeted primarily at a female audience.
- You may have to spend more money on food to follow this diet.
- You may have to spend more time on food preparation to follow this diet.
- This book has been met with mixed reviews.
The Hormone Diet seems like it could be a good approach to weight loss and restoring health, for anyone who is feeling sluggish and rundown. No mention of exercise is made in the program, but this could help with weight loss efforts, which can help improve how you look and feel. We recommend that you follow the diet as prescribed in the book, while also adding a clinically proven weight loss supplement and regular exercise to your daily routine to improve your overall results.