What You Should Know
Hungarest is a diet and energy supplement manufactured by Emergent Health Corp., a health supplement company whose other flagship products include Vitastim, Neuvitale and Emergent O2 Water Oxygenator. Emergent Health Corp. is located in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Hungarest can be purchased from its official website. Hungarest is marketed as a weight loss aid and appetite suppressant, and it claims to “stop hunger before it begins.”
The official website for Hungarest provides a link to the manufacturer Emergent Health Corp. While a full list of ingredients is not provided for this product, those ingredients that are mentioned are essential amino acids that are commonly used as health supplements to improve mood and suppress appetite. Hungarest offers a 30-day refund satisfaction guarantee. There are also many positive customer testimonials for Hungarest on the official website.
List of Ingredients
L-phenylalanine, phenylethylamine, L-tryptophan, AFA (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) micronutrients.
Hungarest is a weight loss and appetite suppressant health supplement manufactured in capsule form. The daily suggested dosage is two 600 mg capsules, or 1200 mg per day. The major active ingredients in Hungarest, L-phenylalanine, phenylethylamine and L-tryptophan are essential amino acids that the body uses to build protein in the body. These specific amino acids are also key in telling the brain that the stomach is full and have been included in health supplements as mood stabilizers. A 30-day supply of Hungarest costs $40 on the official website, plus $5.95 shipping, and comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Hungarest includes amino acids that are known to be essential for the body to build muscle and promote health.
- Hungarest offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Hungarest offers customer testimonials on its website.
- Hungarest publishers include information on healthy diets and fitness programs.
- All of the amino acids contained in Hungarest can be easily obtained by eating common proteins such as fish, eggs and other meat.
- It has not been scientifically proven whether this health supplement will lead to weight loss or promote appetite suppression
- Hungarest does not include information about healthy diets and fitness plans.
Hungarest is a weight loss and appetite suppression health supplement manufactured by Emergent Health Corp. The major ingredients essential amino acids L-phenylalanine, phenylethylamine and L-tryptophan. Hungarest offers a 30-day money back guarantee and provides positive customer testimonials on its website. Hungarest does not include information about healthy diets and fitness plans. It is not clear whether the ingredients included in Hungarest are effective at suppressing the appetite or promoting weight loss. However, since the major ingredients are amino acids, this products seems relatively safe to use. Your doctor should be consulted before taking any health supplements or beginning any weight loss plan.